Thursday, June 27, 2013

ENJOY LiFE!

"Spend more time enjoying what you love to do."
-Tracy Dinh

"Life is a song-sing it.  Life is a game- play it.  Life is a challenge- meet it.  Life is a dream - realize it.  Life is a sacrifice -offer it. Life is love - enjoy it."
-Sai Baba

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life -be happy- it's all that matters."
- Audrey Hepburn

Spend time with Loved ones... doing what you LOVE most!

the smurfs have added so much ENJOYMENT to generations of life here!
The kids and grandkids have added enjoyment... and at this time of year
Jazz fest and grads are celebrations to ENJOY!

We enjoyed a fun supper outing on Sunday with Jana, Nels and their kids
Mariah and Beau... so enjoyable to spend time with our kids and grandkids!

Mariah loves to dance...and she did a little summer special course for
ballet the last few weeks at the dance studio with Ballet teacher...
Miss Michelle... and really enjoyed it!

My father in law, Greg... enjoys barns... he is sharing his passion and photos
here with my son,  Colin and Grandson, Beau last week.
We really enjoyed Colin's visit while  he was home for a family bond last week.

One of my favourite times of the year is jazz fest time!
Here I am enjoying jazz and some starbucks, too... with good friends...
ELLA and LINDA!

Jana and her store partner, Melissa... celebrated their 4th birthday last saturday...
SWANK SHOE LOUNGE has been around 4 years... and has brought
lots of enjoyment and success to their lives in that time!

My niece, Rowen Graduated from Grade 8 last week... she is such
a great role model for my two grandkids... we enjoy having her around always.
Our dear friend, Robin has popped by a few times lately... we adore her...
Shuffle adds so much enjoyment to our lives always as well!

I enjoy chances to craft a card for any celebration...
 in fact I just enjoy a celebration!
Mariah graduated from grade 1 yesterday... Uncle Charlie turned 90 then, too!
Friend Jacquie celebrated a birthday last Saturday, and this coming saturday
my mom will celebrate her 3rd birthday in heaven...

Yesterday I was happy to be a part of the special celebration for my dear Uncle Charlie
at my Auntie Mary's nursing home with their 3 daughters... along with my sister-inlaw.
Next wednesday... Auntie Mary celebrates another birthday too!
So much to celebrate... and ENJOY in this LiFE!


Life is short... so one has to ENJOY every moment of it doing what matters most!
I enjoy to share my stories and photos here on my blog... but find lately my blogs have been fewer and farther between... because I'm too busy ENJOYING day to day life!

This last week alone has been filled with family, friends, jazz festing, birthday celebrations, grads, and just enjoying life!
We are so fortunate to have such a loving family and so many friends to share it with... which is what I love most about my life...and this time of year especially holds so many fond memories for me.
Last week we really enjoyed my son, Colin's home visit ...and he managed to see most of his cousins and aunts, uncles, grandparents and niece and nephew along with us and his sis, too! He shared time with some of his good buddies as well. Next week we are off to Montreal to see him once again... so we feel extra lucky to get this much time in with him this year. Montreal is one of our favourite places to go... so much to do there...and so much to enjoy about going there.
I'm soon off to hear more jazz in the park... so will cut this short for now... but just share that life has been rather enjoyable lately... especially when the sun is out and shining...hopefully my photos will fill you in on some of the events of the past week... I tend to take so many photos...that I chose to collage them together to get more in here for you to enjoy!
There have been lots of celebrations as mentioned above in the photo captions... but once again I'll share...
Birthday wishes...
Last saturday to SWANK SHOE LOUNGE...and friend, Jacquie, yesterday to Uncle Charlie, This saturday to mom in HEAVEN, next week to Auntie Mary, and her grand daughter, Elaine. As well as our friend Kristi, in Toronto!


Celebrate the special moments in life... and turn the little things be celebrations to enjoy every day...LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!
on that note... my rhyme of the day...

Make the most of your best, & least of your worst,
And always put  your happiness first.
Just do the things you enjoy the most...
Please have fun, and try not to coast!
Life's a journey, so make it fun...
Because in life... there is only one!
One chance to live a life filled with smiles,
Through every milestone and all of the miles!


No comments:

Post a Comment