Tuesday, July 15, 2014

REASONS to CELEBRATE and DREAM!

"Let everyday be a dream you can touch. Let everyday be a love you can feel. Let everyday be a reason to live because life is beautiful."
-Aldyna Therese

"The more you praise and celebrate life, the more there is in life  to celebrate."
- Oprah Winfrey

"Everything happens for a reason."
-Nishan Panwar


Here is Shuffle yesterday getting a head start on her Birthday Celebration!

Last Wednesday I had a fun visit from friends,
Ella and Gailene and my grandkids!
Gailene taught us how to turn a scarf into a vest…
and we checked out
our Montreal photos, too!

Wednesday night we were invited to our friends'… Tom and Lori's acreage…
for a delicious meal and an evening of fun and friendship.
Their dog, Cooper, was so relaxed and friendly
and into the celebrations, as well.

Thursday I went to the annual 2nd Ave. Sidewalk sale with my friend,
Ella…and we ran into Brian at my daughter's store…
SWANK SHOE LOUNGE!

I stayed hydrated throughout the day… with a great healthy drink
called THRIVE… and later had a happy hour with some BLUSH!
I went from THRIVING to BLUSHING!!!

Last week was filled with many celebrations from years gone by…
From my brother, Bob 's Wedding 42 years ago… to my engagement
38 years ago… to my Grandpa's 100th birthday in 1991…
Also there were my Cousin Darcy's wedding 44 years ago,
and my nephew, Brad's wedding 4 years ago…
so many REASONS to CELEBRATE!

Saturday my sister-in-law, Bev took Mariah to the dog adoption again.
My nephew, Sam went to volunteer there this past week as well…
it is like a fun celebration for Mariah who one day has dreams of having
a dog of her own!

Brian and I went to Red Lobster on Saturday to celebrate 38 years after
our date of engagement… I turn every thing into a reason to celebrate!!!
We had the ultimate feast to share… so yummy!

Sunday's group at Fuddrucker's for breakfast was a fun one as well!
Every sunday morning is like a celebration of sorts with who ever shows up…
this week… we had Brenda and her hubby, Vern…
Jacquie and Bob, our friend, Ella, as well as friends, Joyce and John.

Sunday we stopped by Blanche and Greg's…
and Greg was proud to show us
his new flower garden… then we stopped by Jana and Nels's…
and took their kids
to the Western Development Museum.

Celebrating the history at Pionerra days at WDM…
We saw our friend, Steve there… and
we ran into cousin Gwen and her niece, Elaine there as well!

Ice cream at DQ with the grandkids on Sunday and a supper
at their house after.

Monday… a fun filled day of adventures from Starbucks
to shopping to happy hour…
and BBQ on our deck… with my friend, Linda.

Monday's BBQ included a visit with with Linda's Hubby, Dennis too…
Shuffle ate lots of table scraps and felt a big part of the celebration
as well!!!

Today Brian and I stopped by Jana's shoe store for a brief
visit and I snapped a few pics of our beautiful daughter while there!

Today we were collecting more AWESOME MOMENTS in our
own back yard while sharing a little snack in the sunshine…
after a trip to costco!

Today we celebrate SHUFFLE… and she enjoyed every minute of her special
6th Birthday Celebration!



Hard to believe another week has passed since my last blog post… and one filled with many REASONS to CELEBRATE!
This was a week of many celebrations in our lives from the past as well as the present.



I pretty much take every chance I can to turn life into a celebration … whether it is a birthday, anniversary or just another day to make dreams come true.



In September of 2008 we got our doggie, Shuffle and it was told to us that she was born in July… but due to the fact we never really had an exact date… we celebrate her birthday on the 15th each year!… So today Shuffle is 6… and she is a doggie well worth celebrating!




Last year on this date we began a big journey as well…and today we are celebrating good health on a sunshiny day.
Really there are so many reasons to celebrate life in general…and so that is how I live my life!



I also try to capture the moments along the way with many photos. I do miss a few though… in addition to the many shown above… I did meet up with my cousin Gwen for a starbucks last week…and met with neighbour, Heather on her deck… and  we had nice visits.



I try to get to the gym to balance all my eating and happy hours along with starbucks visits… so I do enjoy those classes when ever I get there as well. Goodlife gym is really partially responsible for my good life and how well I feel always… so thanks to the great instructors there.



My photos have pretty much captured what I have been up to this past week… and mostly it revolves around many reasons to celebrate life!



I say this often but will say it again… my family and friends are the very best… and I am ever grateful for each and every one where ever they are… and even ones far away or in heaven are with me in spirit always.



There is always a reason to celebrate… so on that note… here is my rhyme of the day…



Every day is one to celebrate…
So much to do to make it feel great.
Summer sunshine is truly the best,
Friends and family… oh I am so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment