Saturday, December 24, 2011

BELIEVE in the MAGIC!

"Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa claus. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams
-if you don't who will?"
-Jon Bon Jovi


"Never doubt in magic. The purest honest thoughts come from children, ask any child if they believe in magic and they will tell you the truth.
-Scott Dixon


My Seize the day calendar says this today...
"Appreciate Family & friends and time spent together."
-Robin Pickens



The kids dancing to Justin Bieber's
Christmas CD yesterday! 

Beau finding when Santa comes on the calendar!
the saying on December says...
"ALL THE HAPPINESS YOU CAN HANDLE!" 


My niece Rowen and grand daughter Mariah
crafting Christmas stuff yesterday,
 and having a magical time together! 


Beau dreaming up what mischief to get into next!
... I Believe he got into a bit here and there, too!


The 3 building a fort in the upstairs hallway
with cushions off the couch! 


My little cookie monster strapped into the stroller. 


Movie watching! 


Playing behind the couch and watching out the window 


Playing peek a BEAU! 


Making cookies was more magical cousin filled fun! 


Playing with Grammie's magnets on the fireplace!
Shuffle in kennel beside!


Iced cookies!
 

Shuffle having her pre- Christmas bath...
 lookin a bit like Santa!
HOHOHO!!!


Shuffle can hardly wait for the gifts to come out!!!
Infact I put a few out this afternoon...
and Shuffle ripped two of them open,
so I needed to wait and put them out again later!
SHE LOVES CHRISTMAS...
She definitely BELIEVES in the MAGIC!


Yesterday I babysat my two grandkids for the day along with Shuffle!My niece Rowen came along, too to help me out... Mariah idolizes her, and she is such a great role model for her!

As you can see we had an action packed day from start to finish...and  after stirring the whole house up from top to bottom, I think I have things all back in place now and ready for the excitement of the next couple of days!

Tonight we visit my in-laws for appies and a
CHRISTMAS EVE FAMILY VISIT!

Tomorrow morning we will head over to spend Christmas morning with Jana, Nels and the kids for our gift opening. Later we will host this year's turkey supper with them plus my brother Brian.

Monday we will host our annual
BOXING DAY OPEN HOUSE,
from 2PM onward and all are welcome to join us for some holiday cheer... the more the merrier!

My previous blog entry was my Christmas family update and greeting for an EXTRAORDINARY
Christmas and 2012... but once again I will extend my biggest wishes for a
MAGICAL CHRISTMAS...
and BELIEVE that 2012
will be the best year yet!

I BELIEVE in the MAGIC...
and MAGICAL LOVE this time of year
... so on that note...

Believe in the magic and all it can bring,
Delight in the special of each tiny thing!
Even a dangler hanging on a gift,
Can give that nice present such a big lift!
Watch for the wonder
in small children's eyes,
They help us to believe, too,
and make us feel wise.
Though Christmas time comes around
one time a year,
It always reminds us to hold
all our loved ones so dear.
Keep believing in things
that are merry and bright.
And carry those thoughts...
so the new year takes flight.
Live each day with the belief it is great.
Celebrate MAGIC on every date!
Remember to dish out lots of gratitude,
BELIEVE in being grateful,
it's the kindest attitude!
Share LOVE with loved ones wherever you go,
And even with people you don't even know.
It's hard to believe how
 that love can grow wings,
Flying right through the air
with the magic it brings!
Christmas comes quickly,
and soon it is done,
So keep on BELIEVING...
and also have FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment