Monday, May 20, 2013

Make Each Moment Count!

"We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize."
-Tich Nihat Hanh

"Enjoy every moment of your life. Make each day count. A happy heart with a happy mind results to a peaceful and grateful well being."
-Author Unknown

Each moment of your life is a picture you have never seen before and will never see again. So live each moment to make it count and make each moment beautiful."
-Ash Sweeney


A picture is worth a thousand words...
this is just one little moment in time!

Here are some special moments spent
at the ZOO on Saturday!

Moments at the ZOO with our dear grandkids...and Mariah was so excited
when we ran into her little friend Drew there, too!

I am so proud of every moment Mariah looks after
her little brother Beau!
 Here she is putting sunscreen on him at the zoo!

Any Moments spent with family are ones I enjoy...
Here we are sharing a fun outing to Marble Slab
on Friday night for ice cream!

Any moments spent revolving around friends,and traditions
are cherished ones...
I have wrapped year end gifts for my friend Brenda annually since 2001,
 and here are the start of this year's gifts... still need tags, and ribbons!
My friend Linda and I traditionally go to starbucks every visit, and she
was in town yesterday. My friend Ella and I enjoyed an impromptu shop and supper outing on thursday, and her and I enjoy the gym and many coffees, together as well!

We enjoyed more moments spent at Jana's yesterday for a
a little BBQ that Nels treated us to.
Mariah was at a sleepover, but Beau was very entertaining...
he enjoys every moment he can spend outdoors!

This coming weekend will be filled with many cherished moments
and memories of dancing at another TIMELESS dance recital.
Here is Mariah with her Tap/Jazz teacher- Miss Cara
and her Ballet teacher- Miss Chelsea.
Mariah loves every moment she spends dancing!

More moments to TAP into...
I loved Derek Hough and his partner Kellie Pickler 
in their dancing on DWTS last week, and look forward to more of them tonight.
Mariah loves moments spent with her little pal, Chloe at the dance studio
here she is on last tuesday's dress rehearsal at the studio.
This coming weekend we will be TAPPING into a special celebration
to represent many moments in time...
We will celebrate a special 7th birthday on the 24th and
not only is it national TAP DANCE DAY on May 25th...
It is BSOBAD'S 30th Anniversary Dance recital...
"TIMELESS"

My life has revolved so many cherished moments in this past week, so here are but a few!

I once blogged daily ...then did one every second or third day,and now I just get caught up in the MOMENTS and am lucky if I get to my blog weekly!

Brian and I do keep ourselves very busy with family, friends,celebrations and just special moments in time shared together. This past week has been no exception to those thoughts!!! We are living every MOMENT in TIME...and making each and every one count!

I have continued to enjoy trips to the gym and coffees following with my friend Ella. My friend Linda from Lanigan came to the city yesterday and we shared yet another traditional starbucks and shop together.

Brian and I have spent time in our yard and with our sweet grandkids... kids...and friends. We always meet friends Bob and Jacquie for Fuddrucker's sunday breakfast...and yesterday our good friend Vern joined us, too.

I have loved all my TV competitive TV shows... and was happy for last week's winner on American Idol,
Candice Glover. I am really routing for Derek and Kellie on this year's DWTS... and then it's onto crowning winners on the Voice, and watching the new season of SYTYCD...
and the beat goes on!

This is a very busy week of celebrations of many moments in time...
MARIAH turns SEVEN on Friday... she shares her birthday with THE QUEEN! So it is not surprising with that ROYAL DATE... that she is such a PRINCESS!
I still remember vividly the phone call we got 7 years ago that Jana was in the hospital having our first grandchild...
that is a MOMENT that will count for ever in my mind.

The moment I became a GRANDMA was of the best MOMENTS in TIME of my entire life!

This weekend I look forward to more MOMENTS at the 30th Anniversary shows for BSOBAD... called "TIMELESS".
Co-incidentally it takes place on National Tap Dance Day.

Brian and I are cherishing our moments spent together this long weekend ... revolving around family, friends and fun ...
It's good to MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT... always.


On that note here is my rhyme of the day...


There's so much in life... yes a large amount,
The trick is to make every moment count.
Life is a journey of moments on the way,
Our purpose is 
to fill each moment, every day.
Whether it be busy, and in a big rush...
Or just chillaxin' in the sunshine with a slush!
Each and every moment adds up to quite a few,
It makes a real big difference in just what we do.
Lots of it revolves around our attitude...
From enjoying life with lots and lots of gratitude.
Pick a life that fits like a glove...
Life is TIMELESS... so fill it with LOVE!
Count your blessings... every one,
Remember to cherish it, and just have fun.
Life is a journey... a real SONG & DANCE...
LIVE every moment, take every chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment