Friday, September 13, 2013

So Many SiGNS!

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. so when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind."
-Bob Marley

"Words are but the signs of ideas."
-Samuel Jackson

"I don't look for signs. But when things happen I say "OK, something must be right." or "OK, something must be wrong."
-Lil Wayne



Here is a great SIGN I saw at Winners the other day,
so I bought it and it is now hanging in my family room!

A couple days ago I was out for coffee at STARBUCKS with cousin GWEN!
I ran into a friend, there named Heather... she is always there!
I guess I am , too... must be a SIGN we both love STARBUCKS... she
is always happy to snap a photo for me, too.
Gwen and I went to Winners and found some
fabulous SIGNS there
after our coffee!

More great signs... oh how I love a quote with a good message!

Another sign from winners... along with some photos of
Mariah off to her first dancing day of the season.
We started at Marble Slab... so she could
"Find her Happiness Within"
...and got ready at her mom's shoe store!

on the left is a favourite photo of all time for me...
and also taken this date 5 years ago the day we got
our boston-pug cross puppy, SHUFFLE...
on the right is a photo of Shuffle today...
these photos are the signs of how much
growth takes place in five short years!

This is a beautiful metal sunshine we gave to our parents-in-law
to hang in their yard... it is a SIGN to remind them of their
SON/ SON-SHINE/ SUNSHINE
Bruce who passed away last month.

I love chocolate...and I love AERO bars...
they were my mom's favourite, too...
when ever I have one, it is a SIGN my mom is near!

I love the SIGN on this t-shirt...
KEEP CALM and SHUFFLE ON!
I am always trying to TAP into my
inner "CALM"!


Today on this FRIDAY the 13th...
as I sit to write this blog post, I am drinking coffee from my black polka dot mug that says... KEEP IT SIMPLE! 
Superstitions say Friday the 13th is a SIGN of bad luck...
but I am not too 
superstitious!

I have had a week filled with signs from here there and everywhere... but continue to TAP into my inner voices and signs...and follow my heart as to where they lead.

I had a fun filled afternoon with my cousin Gwen on Thursday when we met for a STARBUCKS coffee. We went over to Winners afterward and found many wonderful signs and took photos of them, too!!! Funny how a family friend, Heather, is often at Starbucks...must be a sign we both love our coffee!!!... she refers to STARBUCKS as her office... she is always willing to aid me in photos of me with whoever I am there with at the time as I continue to
document my life in photos!

It was this date 5 years ago we purchased our darling little Boston-Pug cross (BUG) puppy. This was my first fall I was to begin as a retired full time dance teacher, so it seemed appropriate that I name my doggie after a favourite tap dance step... "SHUFFLE"!
Hard to believe how much SHUFFLE has grown in those 5 short years... she fills a big space in our hearts as well.

In life there are many signs... and I like to follow where they lead even if they take me on a detour along the way!!!
I try to follow my heart most of the time, because it usually knows where it is going.

On the 11th of August I lost my brother in law, Bruce. so we celebrated his first month anniversary of his passing a couple days ago. We continue to get signs from him as he shines on brightly through the sunshine daily.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit sluggish... which was a sign to get to the gym... I took a zumba class, and it made my heart  smile and my feet too!!! I  always enjoy the classes at GOODLIFE GYM!

On that note... here is my brief poem of the day...

In life there are so many signs...as to where to go,
Some make it easy, and others make it hard to know.
I keep it simple and follow my heart,
That is the best sign to follow from the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment