Thursday, January 23, 2014

HEART WORK!

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."
-Author Unknown

"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand."
-Jacques Benigne Bossuel

"Follow your heart but be quiet first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart."
- Author Unknown

We have received many pieces of HEART WORK from Mariah this past week.
She loves to draw and print... and sure shares her HEART FELT thoughts
and wishes always!

More HEART WORK from  this past week...
A drawing from MARIAH...
and a car coloured by BEAU!

We have had many HEART FELT visits from MARIAH...
this photo was last week with her PAPA...
their LOVE for each other is mutual!

We popped by to see Beau last week... and he was
his LOVING little self... rocking out in jammies and sunglasses!!!

Last Friday we got a special delivery from Jana's friend, and store partner, Melissa.
She always puts her HEART into all she does...
we have had so many friends and family doing thoughtful things lately...
all works of the HEART!

Our new favourite pastime has been playing scrabble...
it is a piece of HEART WORK in so many ways!
Playing this gam brings many heartfelt memories of
playing it with my mom back in the day.
Now Brian and I have shared many HEART FELT moments
over this little travel sized scrabble board...
putting our HEART INTO IT!


First of all thanks for stopping by to read my little blog post of today... I do try to get a new one out each week... but this past week had a small curve in the road, so I was slower to get a new post up this time.

For me writing my blog is sort of my little therapy... it is a little piece of HEART WORK for me! I like to try to zoom in on the positives in my life and journal them here in  my blog. I do enjoy a theme always, too and seeing as I did not take a lot of photos this past week, I thought I would share some of the art work/ HEART WORK we received here from our grandkids. Our grandkids are our pride and joy, and fill our hearts up always with so much love!

I have to also say thanks to family and friends for all the love and support we have received lately. We have shared many wonderful visits, coffees, lunches etc from friends and family a like... and instead of me singling them out I will just give you all a big piece of my heart back by saying
THANKS from the bottom of my HEART!

Life really is a journey and sometimes there are curves in the road... but they do make us all stronger in the end...
sometimes it just takes a little extra
"HEART WORK"!

There are some Birthdays coming up...
Happy Birthday in advance to my
Sister-in-law, Brenda on the 28th,
My cousin, Darcy on the 29th,
and my cousin Jan, on the 31st of January.
I send you all the most heart felt wishes!

On that note...
here is another little piece of HEART WORK...
from me... my poem of the day!

Life is a work of art from the start,
So many things in it are works of the heart.
Life's also a journey, with some curves in the road,
Always made lighter when our heart's in the load!
So long as each day has some heart and some love,
And support from loved ones all around and above...
Life becomes a big piece of artwork,
Coloured with love to make it like...
HEART WORK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment