Sunday, March 31, 2013

That little EGG-STRA!

TAP into an EGG-STRA Happy Tappy Easter !
Here are some of the EGG-STRA special
treats sitting on our table this EASTER.

This very EGGS-STRA snowy EASTER
we went for a nice breakfast outing at
Doc Hollandaise restaurant
with my father -in-law Greg.

Mariah and Beau on Thursday before our first session
of EGG-STRA special EGG decorating at their house.

An EGG-STRA SPECIAL photo of my cousins, Gwen and Bev
with my Auntie Mary and Uncle Charlie at the
Central Haven Nursing home yesterday for the annual
EASTER BONNET PARADE!

Auntie Mary modeling her EGG-STRA special
EASTER BONNET, with Mariah in her Bunny Ears!

Some EGG-ceptionally crafty Easter Bonnets
Made with EGG-STRA LOVE and care by
my cousin GWEN for the nursing home's
annual EASTER BONNET PARADE.

My niece Rowen and grand daughter Mariah
decorating cupcakes here Friday after doing tie dye EGGS!

Rowen and Mariah...
otherwise know as RO & RI BUNNY!!

Beau and my sister-in-law, Bev here on Friday
sharing some EGG-STRA special "BEAU"-MENTS!

My EGG-STRA special hubby bought
me some red HUNTER RUBBER BOOTS
this past week to help us
"BOOT" it into SPRING this year,
at my daughter's store...
SWANK SHOE LOUNGE.

Another EGG-STRA SPECIAL
little pre-Easter gift from my friend, Gailene,
CUTE to BOOT!

Mariah did a few EGG-STRA wiggles with that dangling front
tooth on Friday and out it came...
and it was an EGG-STRA GOOD FRIDAY...
 the Tooth Fairy pays good on that day...
(it helped that she was sleeping at Grammie and Poppa's!)

My 2 sleeping beauties here on Friday night...
They took up an EGG-STRA big section of my bed,
leaving not much space for me...
so I needed some EGG-STRA sleep the next night!!!



HAPPY EASTER!

  It has been an EGG-STRA long time since my last blog post... so thanks for being so EGG-STRA patient.

We have had a lot of EGG-STRA issues with computers around here. About a week and a half ago our computer stopped working so it went in for service and we have been with out our BIG SCREEN... (or Big SCREAM) as the kids say!... so I have held off on my blog until I could add photos once again. Our computer is still not working. But we added photos to this laptop...and now I can do some EGG-STRA tricks with collages, too!... FUN!
Brian did purchase an EGG-STRA large 27" computer...
but it was too big... so back it went.


I have had some fun events in the past week... Along with my normal outings to the gym and coffees with friends and relatives...I was able to take my Father-in-law out for errands on Wednesday, and he treated me to a lunch. This morning we took him out for a nice Easter Breakfast, too.
My mother-in-law, Blanche is un able to get out any more... so she stayed home.

I did two EGG decorating sessions...
one on Thursday at Jana's and one here on Friday. It was EGG-STRA fun for my grandkids and me. I also enjoyed supper with Jana and her kids on Thursday, and a sleepover here with the grandkids on Good Friday. My niece, Rowen popped by to join in on the EGG-STRA fun,
as did my sister-in-law, Bev.

Yesterday I took Mariah to the EGG-STRA special
EASTER BONNET PARADE
at my Auntie Mary's nursing home.
It was so cute...and it was proof to me of all the EGG-STRA LOVE and CARE my cousins and Uncle give her on a day to day basis. The hats were all EGG-STRA creative, as well as crafted by my cousin Gwen.

Today we will go for an EGG-STRA SPECIAL
EASTER supper at Jana and Nels's house and deliver
our little baskets of EGGS and GOODIES for the kiddies!

This year there si so much EGG-STRA snow for EASTER... soon there will be nothing but PUDDLES & POT HOLES everywhere... which is when my red rubber boots will come in really EGG-STRA handy!


"The difference between EXTRA and EXTRAORDINARY is that little EXTRA"... (EGG-STRA)!!!
-Jimmy Johnson

Yesterday my twin cousins,
Dawn and Greg celebrated a birthday and 

on April 2nd their brother, Bob will celebrate...
Wishing them birthday greetings!




As we go hopping down the bunny trail,
We will have hop carefully so we don't fail!
With all the snow and ruts everywhere,
We need to be cautious and take EGG-stra care.
Wishes to all this fine EASTER DAY,
Coming to you from a different computer and way.
Here is hoping we'll soon see some spring,
And the warmer weather will make our hearts sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment