Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SPOT the ENTHUSIASM!

"Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity."
-Bo Bennett


"Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string."
-Pele


"Creativity is a natural extension of enthusiasm."
-Earl Nightengale



Easy to "SPOT the ENTHUSIASM" in this photo!
These hats look like little egg heads and also crack me up !!!!
This is Mariah and her dance friend Chloe yesterday
at an in studio dress rehearsal for the upcoming
BSOBAD show next week.


Mariah's little friend, Chloe, took this photo...
and did a pretty good job I thought
(especially seeing as she is only 5!)
I like to think Mariah's ENTHUSIASM for polka dots,
and lots of things in life comes from her Grammie D!


Mariah last night at Boston Pizza on our way to the studio.
She was visualizing her favorite meal...
BUGS'N'CHEESE! 


A little ENTHUSIASM was shared on Mother's Day
Sunday when we did a family brunch together! 


A MOTHER- DAUGHTER Picture...
sharing the love of motherhood together on Mother's Day! 


Another MOTHER-DAUGHTER picture
Mariah loves her mommy! 


A FATHER- SON photo as well...
Spot the Entusiasm!


A great photo of Nels and Jana
at the mother's day brunch on Sunday. 


Mariah and Beau were both very ENTHUSIASTIC
about the new sand box their daddy built them this weekend! 


My cute card and gift from Jana, Nels and kids.
Jana was particularly ENTHUSIASTIC about the card! 


The little ROSE plant is a gift to me
from my FATHER-IN LAW, GREG.
He is always ENTHUSIASTIC  and THOUGHTFUL
about little gifts he buys to share! 


Brian was ENTHUSIASTIC about assembling this shed
in our back yard on Sunday and Monday!
Shuffle enjoyed being out doors, too!


Brian's ENTHUSIASM was fading a bit by this point!
He took a break and I am hoping the doors and window will
eventually get into the shed! 


Brian was also ENTHUSIASTIC about a little garden this year
bought and planted all within an hour! 


My doggie, SHUFFLE, is usually
pretty ENTHUSIASTIC...
especially when there is food and or company involved!


I like to think of myself as a fairlyENTHUSIASTIC person!
I believe that stems to my upbringing.
My parents always stressed the importance
of being ENTHUSIASTIC.
I find when there is someone to share my ENTHUSIASM with it is much easier
to be ENTHUSIASTIC!

I have had lots of ENTHUSIASM
around me the last few days.
Mother's Day was an
ENTHUSIASTIC example!
We enjoyed a nice brunch at
Saskatoon Inn and were seated
at table #10, which added to the
perfect TEN kind of experience it was.

We followed Jana, Nels and the kids
back to their place to see the
new sand box in their yard.
The kids were definitely
ENTHUSIASTIC about that!

Brian was very ENTHUSIASTIC
to build our shed on Sunday
while the weather was good.
We did also pop by briefly to see
his MOM on Mother's day.
My father-in-law, Greg, treated me
 to a lovely little ROSE plant
while there as well!
He is always so thoughtful...
not to mention ENTHUSIASTIC!

I was thrilled to hear from my son,
COLIN, on Mother's Day, too.
He is always so good at remembering
the important dates in the year,
so even though my contacts with him
are few and far between... I am always very ENTHUSIASTIC whenever he calls me!

Monday night's TV programs made me very ENTHUSIASTIC, too.
Dancing With The Stars was fabulous...
and the finale of this season's series called "SMASH" was awesome, too...
can't wait till the new season
of that begins again!

Yesterday I did my Body Vive at the gym
and I do find the instructor of that,
TRENT, to be one of the most
ENTHUSIASTIC instructors ever.
He is very motivating and inspiring
always with his great classes!

Yesterday I joined two of my neighbors, Heather, and Cheryl
for a STARBUCKS coffee.
Funny how we live so close
 and see so little of each other,
but after yesterday's ENTHUSIASTIC visit...
we may make it happen more often now!

Yesterday was an in studio
dress rehearsal for Mariah
for her dance recital coming up next week. From my very unbiassed opinion...
I can say this from watching her
in her little costume with
her dancing buddies....
one of her very best traits and
the main inspiration for
today's blog title is that she exudes "ENTHUSIASM"!!!!! 

We also stopped at Boston Pizza
for a quick supper on our way there...
and she was very ENTHUSIASTIC about describing her dance rehearsal to our
waiter there...
and he was so good about being
ENTHUSIASTIC to hear all about it, too.

This morning former ballet teacher from my "Diane Will Dance Studio"
NADINE... popped by for a chai tea latte
on the deck over a very sweet
and enthusiastic little visit!
The weather was absolutely beautiful out,
and Shuffle was ENTHUSIASTIC
 to have company as she always is!

I notice lately so many people
are busy in the fast paced lives they lead.
It is nice when people have time to just
slow down and enjoy the simple little things
in life and appreciate those
and be enthusiastic about the good
that life has to offer!

So on that note...
here is my poem of the day!

If everyone was the same,
it wouldn't be so great,
But if we had enthusiasm,
we could all celebrate...
The things in life that we like most,
Look for the positives
and give them a toast.
Forget about the things
that get us down,
And just wear a smile...
 instead of a frown!
Forget about things that
really do not matter,
Look for the good,
and say things that will flatter!
Because in the end...
Enthusiasm is the best,
Staying upbeat
is like a virtual test!
Negatives really do not
get us very far,
And Enthusiasm shines as
brightly as a star!
So when in doubt
try open up to happy...
It will likely change your mood
from down to feeling snappy!
Enthusiasm truly is the way to go...
Just give it a try today,
and you will shine and glow!





No comments:

Post a Comment