Monday, September 17, 2012

CREATING ...Life!

"Life is about creating yourself."
-Author Unknown

"The second you get complacent 
as a creator, you die inside."

-Stacey Tookey

"A child can teach you three things:
-To be happy for no reason
-To always be busy with something
-And to know how to demand with 
all his might what he desires."
-Paulo Coello


















Today as I sit down to write my blog of the day
 I realized I take so many photos on a day to day basis it is hard to narrow down
which ones to include in the post!

Since my last blog post written
last wednesday, I have been busy creating many things and memories in my life!

Today's photos focus on the sleepover we had this weekend. Mariah and Beau arrived at our house around 5 on Saturday and we began CREATING more precious memories from the time they got here.

Beau was so proud to carry in his back pack which is nearly as big as he is...
and Mariah was barely in the door and she had her tap shoes on!...

I will write in point form all the fun we CREATED this weekend...
in the order it happened...

-Kids and Brian and I went to
Boston Pizza for supper...
-they ordered their personal favorite meal...
of BUGS'N'CHEESE!
-They were both CREATIVE by
coloring their color sheets there
-Mariah was tired...
and Beau was full of beans!


-came home and CREATED dances
and had fun with toys and balloons
in the basement.

-Mariah and I watched "Little Mermaid 2"
(which we have watched together many times!)
-Beau and Brian played cars on the floor
-we read many stories...
- Mariah practiced her dancing and reading
-the kids slept with me in our bed... while Brian slept in the spare bedroom
-Mariah fell out of bed in the middle of the night, but went right back to sleep
-Beau on the other hand was awake for a long time talking about "RIAH FALL!"
-Shuffle woke us up bright and early by coming in bounding on the bed!
-Mariah fell back to sleep... but not Beau!
-The kids CREATED and colored with stickers and crayons on pictures poppa printed
off the computer
-the kids CREATED dances and watched videos on the computer
-We CREATED cupcakes for the kids' daddy, NELS... who has a birthday tomorrow!
-played out in the back yard in the fresh air on the swings and slide
-CREATED a tent and fort
-CREATED a couch cushion set up!
-had lots of fun CREATING many new precious memories for LIFE!
-Jana and Nels came to get the kids at around 1 PM Sunday...and I know we were ALL POOPED out!
-We gave Nels an early birthday present...
of a World Globe... so they can have fun creating more memories together as they learn about the places all over the world!

With Sleepovers there is always less sleep and more play... and lots of CREATIONS!

Also last week...
I met with friend Nadine for a coffee, bought a new pair of fun boots from Jana's store, and headed back to the gym after a week off from it. I enjoyed a couple of visits with my gym friend, Ella, too. We always enjoy sharing our stories together!


Tomorrow Mariah and Beau's daddy,
NELS will be celebrating a birthday...
I know his kids were sure excited about it
and were practicing their
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song together for him!
I will likely find some time today to
CREATE a Birthday Card for him too!


Now it is time to CREATE some RHYME!

In my life I love to CREATE...
Some days I really just can't wait!
I truly love to share my blog,
And do enjoy time with my dog,
But I love my grandkids even more,
In fact I truly do adore...
The memories we CREATE are really fun,
Every time we're together is such a great one.
My LIFE has CREATED memories of love,
With ones on earth and ones above!
I'm truly lucky... my LIFE is the best...
Great family and friends...
CREATE a feeling of BLESSED!




2 comments:

  1. a wonderful blog, full of great memory making time. I love seeing your happy family photos and reading about your fun filled days. you're great grandparents, your grandkids will always cherish these memories written here in your blogs. Thank you for sharing your happy times with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arleena/Arlene!
    I love when you pop by to read about what I am CREATING here in my blog... I do have a fun filled life for sure... especially when the grankids are around! Thanks again for stopping by!
    :)

    ReplyDelete