Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HAPPiNESS ... Repeating!

"Life is not about seeking happiness
Life is about creating happiness and 
it starts from within."
-Memories of the Soul

"Happiness is not something you 
postpone for the future; it is something 
you design for the present."
-Jim Rohn

"Life is better when you are happy 
but life is best when others are happy 
because of you! Be an inspiration, 
give peace share your smile."
Author Unkown


Here I am today at noon with Mariah
... we repeatedly have HAPPINESS when we eat at Boston Pizza 


This picture says HAPPINESS all over it!
This was Mariah today when we picked her up from
Grade One at noon to take her out for lunch. 

I love the new Boston Pizza menus...
they say
"HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY"
on them!


Here is a little "HISTORY" REPEATING!
The photo on the left is one of my hubby, Brian
and my grandson, Beau about a month  ago.
Beside on the right is a photo 30 years old...
of my father-in-law, Greg with my son, Colin.
Four generations of guys who have made
HAPPINESS REPEAT in my life!  


Here is a great photo of my son, Colin and his girlfriend, Caro,
 about a month ago,
while they visited Nova Scotia.
This photo brought me great HAPPINESS when I received it
and a  lovely note from Colin in my email.


Here is a little more HAPPiNESS REPEATING!
This is the Birthday Card I Created for my son-in-law, Nels...
who celebrated his 31st birthday yesterday. 


Here is some HAPPiNESS & TAPPiNESS REPEATING!!!
Mariah's little tap class on Monday when I went to snap some photos
 for the studio bulletin boards...
I just noticed Mariah (on right here), has her shoes on the reverse feet!!!


Check out Beau's back pack...it's CHEWBACCA!
That is HISTORY and HAPPINESS REPEATING...
My son Colin was so into Chewbacca  when he was a kid,
now Beau loves him, too!
I love this photo of Beau with his shirt tucked in his shorts...
he always REPEATS what his daddy does... so cute! 


Another little photo of HAPPiNESS REPEATING from the weekend.
Mariah was learning to run my beater when
we made cupcakes for their daddy's birthday! 


More HAPPINESS REPEATING!
 Jana used to always make up dances...
now her daughter, Mariah is making them up, too...
 this photo was taken after school last Thursday at Jana's house...
when MARIAH put on a little dance performance for us! 


HAPPiNESS REPEATING with the JENGA BLOCKS!
Beau on the deck a couple of weeks ago...
as he made buildings from the old Jenga game! 


Beau always makes HAPPINESS REPEAT around here...
here he is a couple of weeks ago!




First of all may I say thanks to any one who REPEATEDLY returns to read my little blog posts long the way... that always brings me HAPPINESS!

On Monday I went downstairs to craft a birthday card and began looking through photos,
when I came across the old photo of my
father-in-law with my son.
That is what gave me the idea for
today's BLOG THEME ...
originally I was calling this one
 "HISTORY REPEATING"...
But after seeing many great
"HAPPiNESS QUOTES"
I changed my THEME title!


Brian took today off and we decided to pick up Mariah from Grade One for a quick little lunch outing to her favorite spot to eat...
"Boston Pizza"
For her and Beau both...
 there is always HAPPINESS REPEATING when we eat there!

I had gone to the dance studio on Monday to capture a few more photos of not only Mariah's dance class, but also of the ballet, jazz and baton classes in progress while her tap class was on. I have been doing Bulletin Boards at BSOBAD since 2002... but just recently BRENDA , studio owner and director, decided to give me a NEW title for my job...
she now calls me the SOCIAL DIRECTOR... which involves not only bulletin boards...
but many of the studio events ...
such as the ones taking place this weekend...
a Baby Shower for Ballet Teacher
Miss Michelle...and a studio barbeque to
"KICK OFF" the new dance season at BSOBAD!

I enjoy working on things and decorations for any celebrations...
so for me this is like more
HAPPINESS REPEATING!


Yesterday I was to the gym once again...
BODY VIVE at GOODLIFE GYM...
is also HAPPINESS REPEATING!!!
The instructors are great and the class is awesome... but the friends I have made have brought me much HAPPINESS!

Yesterday I went out for lunch with a friend
from the gym, also named DIANE.
 Also meeting for lunch were
friends Jacquie and Sylvia.
We had a nice outing at
 EARL'S RESTAURANT.


I am loving the TV series which
revolve around competitions.
Last night they crowned the
winners on SYTYCD...
and this being the 8th season of that show...
it was like HAPPINESS REPEATING
when the winners were announced.
The show had tremendous talent this season...
I'll miss that one now that it is done.


However that being said...
I am now quite enjoying the music series...
THE VOICE as well as the X- FACTOR.


ELLEN is in her 10th season now on TV...
I find her witty and entertaining...
watching her show there is always
HAPPINESS REPEATING!

Brian took today off from work...
he always enjoys a drive in the country...
so he is off doing that now, while I blog away. For each of us those are hobbies that make HAPPINESS REPEAT!


So on that little note ... more poetry from me!

So many things in life come back
and keep REPEATING.
It's nice when they bring HAPPiNESS
with every brand new greeting.
It is really fun when HAPPiNESS
in families is spread,
From doing things we all love... like
sharing memories and books we've read.
History repeats itself over
now and then...
It's FUN when it is filled with lots of
 HAPPiNESS over again!
Every day's a new one,
from starting to completing...
So keep calm and shuffle on,
with HAPPiNESS REPEATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment