Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspired...

"A good teacher can inspire, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning."
-Brad Henry


"Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change."
-Barbara Januszkiewicz


"Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others."
-Plato



A fun and INSPIRING little photo shoot
5 years ago with photographer, Tammy Boehmer!
My hubby and I will be celebrating
35 years of marriage this coming weekend.
I think it is inspiring to know some marriages
were just meant to be!
I love my husband, BRIAN,
and thank him for being a daily
INSPIRATION to me!


DANCING WITH THE STARS
WINNERS
Karina and JR,
I found their journey to be so inspirational .
They were crowned the new winners last night.


Last night's X- Factor episode was very INSPIRATIONAL.
Each of the singers dedicated their performance last night
to someone whom they were grateful for in their lives.


More fun and INSPIRATION on ELLEN yesterday!
These two little darlings from Essex England,
Rosie and Sophia Grace, have been inspired
by the singer Niki Monage .
Ellen had them do interviews on the red carpet
at Sunday's AMA show.
I am ever inspired by ELLEN,
and have grown to love these TUTU cuties on her show!


INSPIRATIONAL judging on the TV show
THE SING OFF.
L to R
Ben Folds, Sara Bareilles, Shawn Stockman
These judges are great and really know
the music industry and give such
intelligent and inspiring comments. 


I have been totally INSIRED by the mega talents on the show...
THE SING OFF
They will crown their new winners next Monday ...
I am rooting for the group called "PENTATONIX",
but the top 3 groups are all amazing!


As all my blog readers know...
my two Grandkids...
MARIAH & BEAU
are constant sources of inspiration to me.
This photo in canvas has found a spot on my fireplace mantel.
I love the Whimsical humor it brings!!!!
Photo by photographer- Chelsea Klette
(She captured a true essence of childhood in this one!)
I do like it when the grandkids are smiling, though!
I love some of my little Christmas ornaments, too...
My Christmas mice, who I have also named
Mariah and Beau,
...and the little TAP DANCING Santa and Snowmen


I was at the BSOBAD dance studio Monday updating
Bulletin Boards.
I was inspired to keep it simple on these two boards
by just turning them into large Christmas gifts! 



The snow last Friday ...
I found it inspiring as it formed huge polka dots on the window!
Although many people are not inspired by this weather,
I do enjoy some snow leading up to Christmas,
but not as inspiring for the months of Jan. Feb. and Mar!




Today as I thought about something to
inspire a theme for today's blog...
I decided to dedicate this one to things that have recently inspired me!

I am constantly inspired by
many things in my life, and
I must say this blog has given me
a purpose to keep being
 inspired to write all about it!

I have mentioned in previous blogs
how I have been so committed to
several reality TV shows lately.
This week's episodes of the shows
I have been watching were all
very inspirational to me.

Monday night's episode of
THE SING OFF
was great. This is a show of singing
Acapella groups. I am super inspired
by the talents of not only the singers
on that show, but also by the judges
who speak so intelligently and
are always inspiring
with their comments.

Last nights final episode of this season's DANCING WITH THE STARS
was also very exciting.
I have always loved Derick Hough
as a pro on that show, and was kind
of banking on him and his partner,
Ricki Lake, winning, however
they ended up in 3rd place.
I was fine with that due to the fact
that Derick has won several times already.
I was thrilled with the winners being Karina Schmirnoff and her partner JR Martinez.
Karina has been on every show
in it's 9 seasons and never won
until this year. Her partner was
so inspirational not only as a dancer
but as a person having such a great spirit
 and story of heroism to share with the world.

Last night's X- FACTOR episode was also an inspiration to me with each of the singer's dedicating their songs to some one who they are grateful for in their lives.
Tonight's show will be interesting to see who will be voted off, as I feel there is
lots of talent on that show as well!
I personally am not as big a fan of the
rapper/ hip hop style of singers,
however, that being said,
I believe there are lots of fans
of that style of music watching the
show and voting for their favorites.
I know that show is all about the mentoring done by the judges and how they
have been inspirational to their singers.

Normally on tuesdays I attend
two classes at the gym, however
after taking a week off last week from the gym,
I chose to only do one yesterday....
to ease back in!
I am always inspired by the classes at GOODLIFE gym and their amazing instructors.
It inspires me to continue to go
and keep trying to stay fit for life!

I had two coffee breaks yesterday as well. I went for a quick one with my new gym friend, Ella. Then later I had my neighbour,
Heather over for a coffee, too.
 I am inspired by both of these two friends of mine. Each of them recently lost their husbands to illness, and they continue to cope with
day to day life in such a positive way.

I have many friends who are going through different things in their lives and I am constantly inspired with their stories and their ability to keep calm and carry on!

Today I will attend a funeral of someone who was not only very inspirational to me,
but also to so many people in
and around Saskatoon.
Mr. Hinitt inspired me and so many
in many ways to make the most of your creativity and passion for life!


I am inspired to wish all of my 

AMERICAN BLOG READERS 
to have a very 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


So on that note...

I'm constantly inspired every day,
To look at things in a positive way.
I'm inspired by people and also by things,
Each simple thought and the power it brings!
I feel that my life is such a good blend,
Of such a great family and many a friend.
Life is a circle of inspiration to me,
I am grateful for all inspirations I see.
Sometimes it doesn't take much at all...
Infact it is often in something real small.
I hope to continue to never get tired,
Of feeling so grateful and also inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment