Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BEE-Lightful and THRiLLiNG!

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, fight for your dreams."
-Ashley Smith


"A bee is never as busy as it seems; it's just that it can't buzz any slower."
-Kim Hubbard


"Cause this is thriller, thriller night
Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare to try"
- Michael Jackson



Mariah , Beau and me last night
when they came trick or treating!
 


Some special treat bags for the grandkiddies,
along with some crafted cards .


Mariah... my little CHINA DOLL!
Her make up was a bit smeared by the time
she got here, but she was having fun!
When I helped her into her costume at Kindergarten
on friday, she told me she was a CHINA "QUEEN"
not a CHINA "DOLL"!


Beau was the cutest little HAM-BEAU-GER I ever saw!
He seemed to be getting right into Halloween this year. 


A closer look at the crafted cards I made for the kids.
Mariah's photo was taken at her dance lesson  last week.
Beau's photo was taken in September when Jana
brought over the costume to show me. 


Mariah seemed very happy with her special treat bag! 


A little family photo...
Nels was a mix of hippy Frankenstein or something,
Jana was a Barbie doll... Beau was a burger and Mariah was a China Doll,
and in the background here  to the left you can see Shuffle as a BEE!


Beau was enjoying some Doritos here
... kind of goes with a BURGER... right??!!! 


Here is SHUFFLE looking rather BEE-lightful
and BEE-utiful  just before we took a little BUZZ
 through the park on our morning walk yesterday!
She loved all the attention she got from the kids playing
in the park during recess time during our walk.


A little display of Halloween stuff on the front step.
It was so nice out this year for Halloween.
I bought those cups with cute sayings on them
8 cups for $3.00 at Winners last week!
 


Mariah as a little Hippy!
Jana texted this photo to me yesterday morning,
and I took a pic of the pic on my phone for my blog!
Apparently her and Beau were having fun
dressing up with stuff in their tickle trunk.


My girlfriend, Gailene and me in the "nose bleed" section
on Saturday at the MJ Circ Du Soleil show!
We are way up and in the back row!!! 


Luckily for Gailene and me... we got moved to this close to the stage.
I snapped a pic on our way out of the Credit Union Centre,
as people were leaving after the amazing and thrilling show!


Today as I begin another new month on the calendar, it is nice to reflect on my past few days and lead up to Halloween this year!

This morning my oatmeal package had a new couple of happy heart tips on it, that I haven't seen on a package yet, which said....
"Lead a heart healthy life and others will follow."
"Embrace your life."

I went to my two class TWOSDAY today at the gym... so I started with good intentions, however I came home and proceeded to consume a few too many of the leftover mini chocolate bars  from last night!!! OOPS!

We only had 42 trick or treaters in spite of the fabulous weather here in Saskatoon, this Halloween. I was glad to have my two grandkiddies among the 42 who came here.
It is fun that their parents also get into the spirit of dressing up for the occasion, too!

Saturday the MICAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL CIRC DU SOLEIL show was here in town. I originally wasn't going to go, because it was fairly pricey, but when I thought about it,
I figured why wouldn't I go?
I love Michael Jackson music and dancing... and have always enjoyed anything
"Circ Du Soleil" I have ever seen in the past.

At about 4:30 Saturday afternoon, I decided to call my friend, Gailene, and we decided to spring for one of the cheapest tickets which was ($90.00) and off we went.
We discovered once we got there, that we were in the very highest up back row of the Credit Union Centre... other wise known as the
"NOSE BLEED" section!!! hehehe
We didn't care, because we were so excited to be there. About five minutes before the show was about to begin, one of the staff members came and gave our whole entire row
way better tickets to move into.
It was a THRILLING show to say the least...
and it included so many of the classic MJ and Jackson Five songs from the past...
and tons of dancing and the production
was out of this world... STUNNING....
I think likely one of THE BEST SHOWS
I have EVER SEEN!
It was a "THRILLER" for sure!

So October ended on a really high note for me.
Now as we head toward the winter months of the year it is time to shift towards thoughts of Christmas coming soon.
I have often started playing my CHRISTMAS CDs on the day after Halloween.
 Some people think it is a bit early, but I figure the season comes and goes fast, so why not make it longer and make it last!

I see on itunes that JUSTIN BIEBER has a new CHRISTMAS release today called "MISTLETOE".
I just listened to clips of that, and it sounds good! Mariah has me so into JB now!

Justin is on ELLEN today
(but I haven't watched it yet), and he is supposed to be on DWTS tonight as well.
I enjoy Justin Bieber...
he is talented and I think he is a real cutie, too!

So on that note....
here is my rhyme of the day!

Halloween has come and gone
and it was very fun!
From my little CHINA DOLL...
to my BURGER on a BUN!
And also my sweet BUMBLE BEE,
Shuffle my dear dog,
So many things to write about,
today within my blog.
Now it is a brand new month,
with snow to come real soon,
Infact I actually saw some,
today in Saskatoon!
Can't believe how quickly
this year has raced on past,
Only two more months to go,
this year has gone by fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment