Friday, August 10, 2012

LiFE is Like a PARTY!

"Life is 10% what happens to you 
and 90% what you do with what 
happens to you."
-Author Unknown

"Live for today, Plan for tomorrow, 
Party tonight."
-Author Unknown

"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
Author Unknown

Beau's gifts and cupcakes for the PARTY
we had here for him on Monday night.

BEAU in the Birthday shades with his daddy.
They look a lot alike in this PARTY pic!
 


Soaking wet BEAU with my cousin GWEN
now sporting the PARTY shades! 


Mariah ready to SWING into a PARTY CELEBRATION! 


Mariah and Beau at his little PARTY...
with his special gift from his family,
A big BATMAN! 


Shuffle in the PARTY HAT spirit of things! 


Jana and Mariah at the PARTY on Monday.
Mariah looking rather serious here... 


A Happy family pic from our little PARTY
here for Beau on Monday. 


A crafted Birthday Card for GWEN...
her birthday was on the 7th, so we celebrated her's with Beau's! 


Earlier on Monday we had a little pre-PARTY visit with
my nephew, Alec, my niece, Emily and
their mom, Gail all here from Vancouver. 


The PARTY visits continued... here on tuesday with
 my friend, Lynne who came to visit for a few days from Regina. 


STARBUCKS will put anyone into a PARTY frame of mind,
 and here is Lynne on Wednesday with our
vanilla bean frappicinos and cookie! 


Here is my good friend, Ella, this morning in her lovely backyard.
She has hosted a few parties there too! 


Ella and me this morning when she invited me
for a nice coffee and visit in her yard. 


Today my friend, Brenda called me to join her for a lunch on the patio of the
restaurant at Alexander's... and the PARTY feeling continued! 

CHEERS to LIFE... PARTIES, PARTY HATS... BIRTHDAYS...
cousins, friends, and wonderful family!
This is my cousin Gwen and me on our deck last monday at our little
 PARTY CELEBRATION!


Lately there have been a lot of activities
going on around here creating so much fun
in our warm summer weather.
It makes me feel like my life
is like an on gong PARTY!

A week ago we had Brian's friend, Steve,
from Tuscon, here for a week.
On the weekend they attended a wedding in Waskesiu. Steve treated Brian and me to a great supper at Earle's on Sunday
night and was on his
way home again, Monday.


Later on Monday we had a brief visit
from my niece, Emily, nephew, Alec,
and their mom, Gail along with their friend, Rachel, before they headed off to the lake.


We hosted an early Birthday Party for Beau
on Monday with a barbeque and cupcakes
and presents. We also had my cousin, Gwen who celebrated her birthday on the 7th and  with Beau's on the 8th...
they almost share their special day!


Jana, Nels, and the kids were off to a
week at the lake on Tuesday morning.
My good buddy, Lynne from Regina
came for a few days of girlfriend
bonding with me then as well.


We did lots of shopping, coffeeing,
eating out , going for walks,
drinks on the patio, watching Olympics
and just catching up in general.
We always have so much fun when ever
we re-unite! We have the common bond of being grandmas...and love to shop for little treasures at Dollarama, especially
for our wee ones... and this trip was no exception... we were definitely the "DOLLARAMA- GRAMMAS!"

Yesterday, brother Brian popped by
and shared a lunch with Lynne and me,
as well as mowing our lawns for me, too.
He is a good bro to have!
Lynne was on her way back to Regina
early afternoon yesterday.

Last night I was invited to share appies
and drinks on the roof top patio of Athena
with my 2 sisters-in-law, Bev and Brenda.
All food and beverages are half price from
7-9 on thursdays...and last night was so beautiful out...fun times!


Today I was thinking a trip to the gym might be needed after all the celebrating I have been doing, but opted out to take Shuffle for a walk and in stead was invited to my friend Ella's for a coffee. She has a lovely yard, and we enjoyed our little visit.

I was just leaving Ella's when I got a call on my cel phone from my friend Brenda. She just returned from the World Baton Championship in France, last night. She wanted to catch up with me over a lunch... so my party festivities just continued on as we enjoyed tasty WRAP on the patio at Alexander's.... I feel as though the PARTY spirit is not WRAPPED up yet...
in fact my whole Life feels like an ongoing PARTY!

I have often shared just how blessed I feel to have so many good circles of friends and family to share my life with... and simply PARTY ON!

My life seems like a PARTY
all summer long...
There's always something going on,
just like a real good song!
Whether it is time I share
with loved ones oh so dear,
Or with the friends from far away,
who do not live as near.
Birthday celebrations,
cupcakes and delights,
Shopping and enjoying life,
morning , noon, and nights!
Summer sunshine everywhere,
warms me from the start,
And makes me very grateful
and happy in my heart!
Life's a celebration
with all I choose to do...
I feel very lucky,
and love to share with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment