Saturday, August 18, 2012

SPECiAL Little HAPPiNESS MOMENTS!

"I'd rather have a moment of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
-Author unknown

"This moment is a seed from which the flowers of tomorrow's happiness grow."
-Margaret Lindsey

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."
-Jim Rohn


A special moment yesterday when Mariah crafted a little
card for her brother, while Beau stickered up his sippy cup!
I wish I had captured their little conversation on Video...
Mariah giving Beau the card by saying
"HERE BUDDY A LITTLE CARD I MADE FOR YOU! "
and Beau's response was so adorable in his own little
"BEAU-EMIAN" language of his...
"TANK -EW RIAH"!


A SPECIAL delivery of some lovely flowers came here
on Wednesday morning, from our good friend STEVE
who visited here a week ago and stayed with us.
Very nice little token of appreciation from him.


A SPECIAL little "LATTE" outing with our friends
DALE and MILDRED
 Tuesday evening.
Nice remembering Dear Auntie Frances that day, too.


 


My brother Brian is always great about offering to cut our lawn.
I know my hubby is grateful every time he comes, too,
it brings him happiness to not have to do it himself!
Brian also brought us some delicious beans and a tomato
 from his garden that day, too... yummy and special. 


A very Special moment in time here...
when I took Mariah up to visit my dear Uncle Charlie
who is having some tests done in the hospital.  
Both were in cheerful spirits as Mariah
shared her special Disney book with him!


Yesterday a little walk down to the neighborhood park with
the grandkids when we babysat them.
Every time they are with us is super special! 


A picture of my special grandkiddies
almost at the park yesterday! 


Beau climbing up the ladder over and over to go down the slide.
He always said...
"ARE YOU TUMMING?" 

Mariah enjoying the monkey bars yesterday at the park!

Beau looking tired and hungry here at Boston Pizza.
Both he and Mariah worked up big appetites at the park earlier
and each of them finished their full orders of their favorite meal there called
BUGS ' N' CHESSE!


Mariah wanted to take her own picture at Boston Pizza...
not bad for a self taken portrait! 


Beau is even cute when he is crabby!
Here he is after his nap yesterday,
 ready to eat a chocolate car rapped in tin foil...
he loves his "CHOCK-IT!" 

My niece, Rowen and Mariah last night at a new
SPECIAL place in Market Mall called "CRAVE"
IT is a frozen yogurt place kind of like
 PURE!


Mariah enjoying the car ride in Market Mall last night.
Won't be too long and she will have outgrown these little kiddie rides. 


Here is my special PRINCESS this morning
after a little sleepover on our way to get more stickers at Dollarama! 


A cute pic of the grandkids when we popped by for a visit on Wednesday night.
 When we left their house Beau was on the other side of these rails
and gave me a little kiss or "TISS" as he calls it, though each space!!!
Moments like these are all so SPECIAL!!!!!


I have had another busy week of many little SPECIAL moments of HAPPiNESS!

Sunday night I messaged my good friend Joan to see if she would like to join me for some frozen yogurt at PURE and she did. I hadn't seen her all summer so it was fun catching up with her.

Monday night I joined another friend I hadn't seen in a while, Gailene, and we went to a show down on the riverbank called
DANCE on the SASKATCHEWAN...
also a fun experience.

Tuesday night we joined our dear friends, DALE and MILDRED for a latte at
MYSTIC JAVA.
It has been almost a year since we last met up with them, so we also had a wonderful visit.

Wednesday night we stopped by Nels and Jana's house to see them and their kids after their return from their little lake vacay.
As always we loved another chance to see the grandkiddies...and they were all full of life and so sun kissed!

Thursday I took Mariah for a special visit at the hospital to see my Uncle Charlie who is in getting some tests done now.
They had such a sweet rapore with each other... it was a special moment in time for sure!

Yesterday, Nels brought us the two grandkids for a day of fun and babysitting. Jana is in Vancouver now at a shoe show, so we are helping Nels out a bit. Mariah talked me into a sleepover, too! We had our niece Rowen over to help entertain Mariah last night as well... I always love when she pops by to help when my energy runs out!!!!!!

Little Miss "I'm Not Tired Yet"... wore her grammie D out... by staying up way later then our bed time... but it is a special moment in time none the less... one I will always cherish!

This morning she wanted to go shopping at Dollarama for some more stickers...not like I am short of those, but she had some SPECIAL ones in mind!!! Then I delivered her back to her daddy.

Brian and I enjoyed a nice walk around the Farmer's Market then and purchased some rather expensive but delicious looking veggies and fruit this morning! It is always something special and fun to do on a sunny saturday morning.

Yesterday was my flower girl's birthday... hard to believe she was only 3 then!!!!
And today my cousin Pat and hubby Dennis are celebrating a wedding anniversary... so celebrations continue...
all containing 
SPECiAL little HAPPiNESS MOMENTS!

on that note... the rhyme of the day...

Life is really filled with
special little times,
Many little songs and dances,
and many little rhymes!
So many special people,
places and also things,
There are so many memories
that each photo brings.
I like to capture each moment as
it passes by,
I hope it helps remember them,
or even maybe try!
Because later on
when this time is gone...
I'll have some memories
for them to live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment