Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SHARED HAPPiNESS

"Happiness is like a kiss. 
You must share it to enjoy it."
-Bernard Meltzer

"Happiness often sneaks in a door you didn't know you left open."
-John Barrymore

"There is no way to Happiness
Happiness is the way."
-Anonymous

Here is some
 "SHARED HAPPINESS!"
I received this great birthday card yesterday,
from my son, Colin... it is crafted by his girlfriend's mom.
This truly made me smile from the inside out!

Sunday Mariah wanted to come over and hang out with me...
I love SHARING HAPPINESS with my little Princess!

Mariah was busy filling out her "PAWSPORT"
for her Hello Kitty from the Build a Bear.

Mariah and I both love to craft...
It is a HAPPINESS we SHARE when we get together.

Beau when he just got up from his nap on Sunday.
He looks in a bit of a daze!!!!
His little rosy cheeks and big brown eyes made me smile.

Beau was fighting a cold... but still looks so cute... once he was fully awake
I couldn't capture him as he was on the move... this photo is just moments
before he decided to demonstrate some amazing knee slides!!!

Mariah crafted me this beautiful necklace...
she loves to SHARE HAPPiNESS!

Here the kids SHARED more HAPPINESS and dance moves
to the Michael Jackson Fitness video...
( Beau calls him Uncle Jackson!)
Beau is hilarious here with his juice mustache
in his spider man jammie top paired with his surfer trunks!

Here is Beau taking a brief break from his dance moves
 to snuggle with his poppa on sunday night.
He loves to share snuggles and hugs!


Mariah's artwork in the hallway at her school.
I loved her little snow globe...
I saw this when I picked her up from school yesterday. 

These art works shared a lot of Happiness with me
while I waited for Mariah yesterday at her school.
Mariah's is 3rd from the right on the top row.

SPOT the HAPPiNESS
here while Mariah and her dance friend Chloe
shared their enthusiasm over the JAZZ costumes arriving!

Yesterday at Mariah's dance class
they got to try on their JAZZ COSTUMES.
There are 3 colors in her group...she is in the "PEACOCK" group!!!
Her song is... "If You're HAPPY & You Know It!
Their class got to SHARE some HAPPiNESS too as they
showed what they know of their dance so far in their costumes!


This week started out with lots of
HAPPY HEART MOMENTS!


Yesterday, Mariah wanted to come for a GRAMMIE D bond with me... I love any times I can Share Happiness with her. We watched a movie then she made up her little PASS PORT otherwise known as a PAWSPORT for her build a bear... Hello Kitty she got at Christmas. Then she spent some time crafting in the basement. She seemed very happy singing away!


We got invited to have supper with Jana, Nels and family when we brought Mariah back home  on Sunday afternoon. Beau woke up from his nap just as we arrived. He is often cranky when he first gets up... but he became happy pretty quick when he knew we were there.
He instantly began entertaining us with his action packed display of knee slides!!!
What a little character.


Yesterday I was absolutely thrilled when I received the most wonderful mail....
a hand crafted card from my son, Colin.
First of all... this is the first card I have received from him in about 10 or more years.
But the fact he chose the card from a box of crafted ones made by his girlfriend, Caro's mom and it was so perfectly suited to me
...was even better.
The photo above doesn't do it justice...
but it is in red, white and black and has the word DANCE on it and dancers and a polka dot ribbon, even!!! It has a very heartfelt message in it, too. He mailed it on January 3rd... so he had intentions of it arriving for the 10th which was my birthday... but it actually took a long time to get here arriving on the 14th instead.
It truly made my day!
I love that his girlfriend's mom is a crafter, too...
lots of SHARED HAPPINESS!
My heart is still smiling after receiving that.



Yesterday I got to pick up Mariah after school and take her to her dancing lessons.
I loved looking at the grade one art work displayed in the hallway while I waited for her.
Yesterday happened to be a special dancing day, too because their jazz costumes had arrived and were ready for try on.
I loved them... and they too had polka dots on them! They got to show the moms and grandmas their dance while wearing them...
so adorable... that was more
SHARED HAPPiNESS!


This morning at the gym I decided to
kick it up a notch once again and do
"TWO class TWOSDAY"...
something I haven't done in a long while.
I did Body Vive with Trent and
Body Flow with Peggy.
Not only do those teachers share happiness each and every class, but they
help keep me in shape and smiling, too.
My gym buddy, Ella was away for the last 10 days... so it was nice to share some happiness with her once again, too, over our coffee and visit following the 2 gym classes.


Today I am thinking of my childhood best buddy, JAY as she is celebrating her birthday.
Her and I shared lots of happiness growing up  as she lived across the back alley from me.
We were also each other's maid of honor at each of our weddings back in the day, too.
Lots of memories of
SHARED HAPPINESS!



Tomorrow my birthday celebrations continue as I go for yet another Birthday Lunch with my friends Ella and Heather.
I love every chance to celebrate and
share more happiness!


I continue to enjoy SHARING all the things that make me happy here in my blog and once again want to say thanks to each and every reader who stops by to check it all out!


on that note... here is my rhyme of the day
(poetry is another way I like to
Share my Happiness!)


In this past week there have
been many spots...
That have added to my happy thoughts!
From all the days of celebrating along,
To going to the gym...
and dancing to song.
Receiving things special
and ever so sweet.
Eating out  lots...
with many a treat!
I thank each and all
 who shared one small part,
Of all this HAPPiNESS inside my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment