Saturday, January 26, 2013

SMILE from the Inside Out!

"Love is smiling on the inside out."
-Jennifer Williams

"A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose."
-Tom Wilson

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

My doggie SHUFFLE looking outside... and likely smiling inside
 because she is inside where it is nice and warm!

Beau and Mariah on Wednesday playing in their basement.
They were likely both SMILING on the inside here
as they were content with their own space and toys at the moment!

Beau with a little smile for me while he was playing in their basement.

I put all these birthday cards away yesterday after they
brought me many smiles for the past two weeks out on display!

This cute fridge magnet arrived as a little surprise belated gift in my mail last week.
It made me smile from the inside that day as I was snacking when it arrived!!

Yesterday I was smiling on the inside when I got lots of
BARGOONS at Michael's. I do love to craft so this
little shop made me smiley!

These two instructors always make me smile...
this is Theresa and Trent at today's new launch of
BODY VIVE 25... we all had a BALL!

Here is the full class of VERY VIVACIOUS VIVERS!
I look a bit out of it on the left, but was smiling inside and out...
The photo is somewhat out of focus, too...
so you might have to visualize all the smiles here!

Although this photo is about a year old...
it represents me and my gym buddy Ella on our coffees following the gym.
These STARBUCKS Valentine mugs brought me many smiles last year, too,
... from the inside out!


Once again I was searching for a new theme for today's blog, when I remembered the
body flow class yesterday. In the cool down
my instructor Peggy said life's a journey
and it's good to always
SMILE FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
So that became the theme
idea for today's blog post.
Her classes make my body feel like it is smiling on the inside, too. She is such a good instructor, and it is such a great class.


Yesterday just before heading to the gym, I got a very cute call from my grandkids. Mariah told me that Beau kept saying "GRAMMIE D"
so she had to call to share that with me.
That definitely made me SMILE on the inside and the outside, too!

I had a week of many inside as well as outside smiles. I made it to the gym each day this week, which was not only good for those inside smiles, it helps to make me feel more strong and in shape when I go.


As well this week... following the gym my friend Ella and I took turns coffeeing at each other's homes afterward. We share many good visits, coffees, as well as smiles every time we connect. We actually met for the first time at the gym a couple summers ago and have become good friends ever since.


I picked up Mariah from school and Beau from his daycare on Wednesday and took them back to their house until their mommy got home from work. I certainly always cherish times spent with them...and they do bring me smiles always, inside and out!


My buddy Brenda and I met for a lunch at
East Side Marios this week as well. I enjoy any times we connect. We have lots of not only smiles, but share a few laughs along
the way, too.



Yesterday I went on a wee shopping extraveganza to Michael's and Old Navy. I was surely smiling from within when I found lots of good deals and bargains to add to my crafting hobbies. I did purchase many little treasures, all to be put to good use in my scrapbooking,
card crafting and or studio bulletin boarding!


This morning was the new launch of the
Body Vive 25 at Goodlife gym. I have ranted and raved of my classes there always, and love the instructors, too. Trent and Theresa taught a very upbeat and fun class together. I have been taking classes from those two since around 2006 or so back when they both taught at Quantum Fitness. They are great individually as teachers, but they play off one another so well, too... almost like a sister and brother might.
The class was not only smiling inside and out, but likely sweating, too... it was a great workout.


I know my doggie is getting cabin fever, but I also think she smiles on the inside when she knows she is nice and comfy cozy in the house and not out stuck in the snow...
which we have lots of in our yard.


Today is my favorite talk show host,
ELLEN DEGENERES's 55th birthday.
She celebrated on her show yesterday.
She always brings a smile to my face and I'm sure she does the same for many who watch her shows. Oprah Winfrey is coming up to her 59th birthday on the 29th, as well.


I know 3 people who have had babys this past week...and  I send them my smiles
as well as congrats!


More family birthdays coming up are...
My sister-in-law Brenda... on the 28th.
My cousin Darcy on the 29th.
My cousin Jan on the 31st.
Incase I am not onto a new blog before those... I'll wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAY in this one.


Brian and I are looking forward to sharing some smiles with good friends, Joan and Gerry tonight when we meet them out for a nice meal.


Everyday brings something to SMILE about...and SMILES make everything better always whether on the inside or outside!

"We shall never know all the good
a simple smile can do."
-Mother Teresa



On that quote...here is my rhyme of the day...

Smiling from the inside out...
Can help prevent all stress and doubt.
Smiles help improve the value of a face,
Leaving lots more cheer in any space.
When the corners of a frown
Turn up... instead of down...
It's amazing what it can do,
Smiling is a natural high,
For me and also you!

No comments:

Post a Comment