Thursday, October 18, 2012

GOODLIFE CELEBRATIONS!

"When you spread around joy and happiness, then life all around becomes a grand contagious celebration."
-Anna Trimiew

"Fill each day with life and heart. There is no pleasure in the world comparable to the delight and satisfaction that a good person takes in doing good."
-John Tillotson

"If we live good lives, the times are also good. As we are, such are the times."
-St. Augustine

The card I crafted for my in-laws for their 62nd Anniversary yesterday.
They definitely have a GOOD LIFE worth CELEBRATION!


A texted pic of Mariah with her fancy hair do
before the Justin Bieber concert on Tuesday night.
She was living a pretty GOOD LIFE for a six year old! 


Another texted photo of Mariah ... her in a limo ride to the Justin Bieber concert with her little girlfriends... definitely celebrating fun things in life and living the GOOD LIFE all round! 


A cute photo of Mariah with her Great Grandpa Greg yesterday
when we dropped by to share our Anniversary wishes. 


A cute photo of Mariah with her great grandma Blanche yesterday
... note Mariah's Justin Bieber hoody... should last her till she is an adult!!! 


I gave in to a chocolate chip cookie craving on the weekend...
cookies make an ordinary day extraordinary! 


Here is a sign from GOODLIFE GYM
with the breakdowns of the classes offered and
how many calories are burned by doing each class! 


Here were Beau and Shuffle this afternoon...
sharing a GOOD little moment together! 


This bucket of little toys has brought many good moments
to not only my grandkids, but to my own kids when they were small, too! 


In spite of being in the kennel a lot when the grandkids are here,
Shuffle does like the GOOD LIFE she has at our house with us.


OCTOBER is filled with many
CELEBRATIONS for family and friends, too.
But my life is GOOD year round regardless of occasions to celebrate.

I am really so grateful for the GOODLIFE GYM and do try to get there often for many varied classes throughout the week. I met my friend, Ella, there and we now get together consistently for coffees afterward at each of our homes...
we have created a real bond and share lots in common. I am glad to have someone to attend classes with, and it keeps me going more often, too. The teachers and the classes at that gym are always great and worth celebrating!


Mariah was sure living the GOOD LIFE this week. Her, her mom and two other friends and their little girls made a real CELEBRATION out of going to the JUSTIN BIEBER concert on Tuesday night. The 3 young girls got their hair done at a salon and then got happy meals from McDonald's to eat on their LIMO ride to the concert with their moms.
I am not sure who was more excited for that event... the kids or their moms!!!


I mentioned that my mother-in-law's birthday was yesterday... however I had her birthday and anniversary turned around. It was actually my in-law's 62nd Anniversray yesterday and my mother-in-law, Blanche will celebrate her birthday this coming Sunday.

Today is my niece Emily's 16th Birthday in Vancouver...and next week my hubby Brian, will be celebrating his milestone 60th Birthday one week from today.


In addition to family celebrations galore this month there are also friend celebrations too. Tomorrow I am going for a birthday coffee with neighbor, Heather. My  friend, Diane has a birthday tomorrow as well.
Wishes to everyone celebrating special days and dates in their lives.


Last night I talked on the phone with two of my long distance GOOD buddies... Linda in Lanigan and Lynne in Regina. I love it when we can connect VOICE to VOICE!
Always GOOD to catch up with them in whatever way I can.


I have been enjoying all the TV shows I follow all week, as well. However last night's broadcast of the X FACTOR was not as planned ... got delayed and an old broadcast was on some channels while the newer one was on others... hard to know
where to follow it this week!


I enjoyed time spent with Mariah yesterday and a visit with my in-laws, too. Today I had some one on one time with my 2 year old grand son Beau when I babysat him for a bit. He was already into singing Jingle Bells...and particularly liked when after the line
"In a one horse open sleigh"... he was always ready to yell out "HEY!"


I am always so glad to be a grandma, and that my grandkids live so close and I get to see them lots. That is something GOOD
always worth CELEBRATING for me!


This weekend Brian and I are escaping on a little weekend getaway for a little CELEBRATION of his upcoming birthday
next week. We do not go away often...
but I think this will be GOOD for both of us!


On that thought... here is my rhyme of the day...


I'm lucky to have a life that is good...
And I live it the way that I think I should.
Celebrating each and every day...
In sometimes just a simple way,
With people I enjoy to be around,
Doing things where goodness does surround,
Celebrating occasions big and small...
Making the most of each and all!
Living my life in a way that I love,
With the ones on earth and angels up above.
It is good things that I get to share,
With people who take the time to care...
And it is not at all by chance,
GOODLIFE is a CELEBRATION
kind of dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment