Monday, October 29, 2012

Eats, Treats, Sweets, Feets!

"It is the sweet simple things of life 
which are the real ones after all."
-Laura Inglas Wilder

"Be sure you put your feet 
in the right place, then stand firm."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Life is SWEET!"
-Author Unknown

"Chocolate is the answer. 
Who cares what the question is."
-Author Unknown

Here is BEAU with CHOCOLATE cookie on his face at
Market Mall riding the little cars
while his sister was in the Haunted House there!


Mariah was a bit scared after the Haunted House
but had a little ride in the cars after too.
Then her mommy, daddy, brother and Poppa and me all
went for a little TREAT at CRAVE which is behind in this photo. 


Saturday morning BODY VIVE group at GOODLIFE GYM.
We were TREATED to Tim Horton coffee and cookies
 by teacher, THERESA, (in centre),
following the new launch of the class.
Great classes always by her and Trent, (who is not in this photo.) 

Out for more BIRTHDAY EATS!!!
Brian really celebrated his 60th Milestone last thursday and we ended
it that day with a nice meal at Mr. Rizzo's.... YUM!

One last photo of Brian on his MILESTONE BIRTHDAY...
I hope he found all the celebrations to be SWEET ... just like he is!

Out for more EATS... with my dance buddy, Brenda,
 last week at Rock Creek Tap and Grill!
It is always a TREAT for me when ever Brenda has time to go for a lunch.


The special TREAT I made Brian for his Birthday...
I created a hard cover book on my MAC computer
of many family memories ... and he really liked it.


Good friend Jacquie here yesterday browsing through the book.
We always do Sunday morning EATS with her and partner, Bob at Fuddruckers.
She popped by here following that yesterday to get some assistance with her ipad. 

Shuffle modeled her Halloween Costume for Jacquie...
she is so proud to be the LITTLE MERMAID this year...
She is ready for the TRICK or TREATING to start!


TREAT bags for Mariah's dance friends today at dress up day at the studio.
I'm not sure how many kids she dances with anymore... she is in 3 different classes! 


These are my new SWEET FEETS!
I not only love the TOMS brand... I love the concept behind it
and that under priviledged children get shoes
with every sale of a pair of this brand.
I bought these on from my daughters SWEET shoe store
... which recently was named the most popular shoe store in the city,
SWANK SHOE LOUNGE

2 Former dance students, KELLY & ANDREA
 showing off their
SWEET FEET at a little TAP class last night!


Here is KELLY who taught me last night in a little TAP Class.
It was kind of a TREAT for me to be the student this time...
as our roles of Teacher/ Student were reversed!
And I might add
 TAPPiNESS will always bring HAPPiNESS!


This last week has been on going
celebrations involving
EATS, TREATS, SWEETS and even FEETS!

My hubby BRIAN really felt celebrated ringing in his MILESTONE 60th Birthday.

Now it is on to HALLOWEEN preps...
and an exciting time for all the people who like the dressing up and treats involved!

I was out shopping on Saturday and ran into my cousin Gwen in the mall. We spent an afternoon of fun searching for attire for my nephew, Jeff's upcoming wedding... and ofcourse a fun little TREAT
of a coffee break, too!

Saturday at the gym, my BODY VIVE teacher, THERESA... (who I used to teach dancing to when she was a little girl)...
offered her class a special TREAT
of Tim Horton's coffee and cookies after the new launch of the class. That was all fun and really SWEET of her to do that!

I always consider any outings for breakfasts, lunches, suppers, drinks and or coffees... to be TREATS... and as you can see by my photos
I have had many of those lately!

Last night I attended a little TAP CLASS
by former student , Kelly, and it was a TREAT, too... first of all to put on my shoes and just TAP... but also to see him as a teacher...
fun to have the roles reversed!
It was SWEET to also see former student, Andrea there as well. Although the class was small... it was an opportunity to TAP into for me!
I cannot remember the last time I took a dance class... and my brain was somewhat slow last night... however that being said...
my heart was on full speed ahead...
It's always SWEET to TAP!

Later today I will go to see Mariah's little dance classes in their SWEET Halloween costumes
at the dance studio. I have made up
some little TREATS, too!

I know BEAU & MARIAH are excited for Halloween... and so is my doggie, SHUFFLE!
I have never seen a doggie love to have clothing on more than her...
so SWEET and funny!

On a different note... I am sure praying for all people in harm's way with the very extreme weathers going on out there...
I hope all friends and family in the paths of
HURRICANE SANDY stay safe.

And my rhyme of the day...

This is a week of many tricks and treats...
Many celebrations and many little sweets!
It's not so bad when balanced with the gym,
To aid me in my mission to try to tone and trim!
Lots of ghosts and goblins
will soon be at my door,
And I can share a lot of treats,
until there are no more.
Halloween is nearly here,
so after all the SWEETS,
I hope to burn off calories with my
TAPPING FEETS!


No comments:

Post a Comment