Sunday, February 3, 2013

iT's "FAB"- uary!!!

"The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and smells the leaves within."
-William C. Bryant

"I like to make the mundane 
fabulous whenever I can."
-Rufus Wainright

"True intelligence requires fabulous imagination."
-Ian McEwan


I renamed FEBRUARY ...
"FAB"UARY!
Here is my sign for the studio bulletin boards.

Ready to turn FAB-UARY into FABULOUS
at
BSOBAD... it will BSO'FAB'!


Friday...
Brian and i thought it might be fun
and FABULOUS to surprise Mariah at school and take her for lunch.
However with her having popcorn day... she chose to stay there instead! 

It is so FABULOUS that our neighbor, FLOYD
gets out his snowblower and comes and
clears our driveway with each snow fall.
I'm ever grateful
for FABULOUS FLOYD!

A little B-Lated Birthday lunch yesterday for
my sister-in-law, BRENDA.
It was at a FABULOUS new restaurant called...
STATE & MAIN

My crafted card for Brenda was with the photo
 from my birthday lunch in January.
I think it's FABULOUS that we have decided to make the
SISTER BIRTHDAY LUNCHES
a new TRADITION!

Mariah with her hat and Jana, last night out at Montana's for
some more FOOD...and FABULOUS FAMILY bonding!

BEAU on the move at the restaurant!!!
Two year olds and eating out...
 what could be more FABULOUS?????!!!!!

Beau spent some time on my knee at Montana's last night,
but he was a little all over the map
during the FABULOUS evening !

A little FABULOUS FAMILY PHOTO opp!

How FUN and FABULOUS
that the kid's little pizza came delivered in
this little cardboard Montana's truck!


Why not turn the ordinary days of
FEBRUARY into FABULOUS
to help chase the cold
of winter away faster?

This is SUPER BOWL SUNDAY...and although I am not a football fan...I am thinking the half time show with BEYONCE will likely be FABULOUS!


I updated the BSOBAD studio boards on Friday morning taking down the JANUARY signs and replacing them with FAB-UARY ones... and replacing the snow flakes with hearts.

I have eaten out a few too many times already this FAB-UARY... so time to kick it up a notch at the gym this coming week.
I hope to do my 

TWO classes on "TWOS-DAY"(tuesday), 
ONE on "ONES"-DAY(wednesday),
and maybe 

THREE on "THREES-DAY!" (thursday)... 
and will attend others as well.
From FOOD to FITNESS...
I will turn this month into FAB!

Brian and I are just off to join our friends 

Bob and Jacquie now for
(you guessed it)
another meal out!...
Off to our FABULOUS FUDDRUCKER'S Sunday morning tradition!

Later today Mariah has requested some
FABULOUS FUN here with
her Grammie and Poppa!

So on that note...
 my rhyme of the day...

I have now renamed this month
to "FAB"-UARY,
In hopes it brings much "FABULOUS"
to you and me!
So far this month's been filled
with food and fun...
And also some creativity
some cards and boards are done.
I need to get back to the gym,
I've missed a day or two...
But there has been a lot on the go,
in these first few!
Today is about football,
although I might not see...
But the "SUPER-FAB" half time show,
is likely more for me!
The snow continues to come down
every single day.
I know it's love from up above,
but hope spring's on it's way!
February is the month
to do things from the heart,
To TAP into our passions
from the very start!
Whether it is snowing or
the sun is shining bright,
We have to feel the love around
and let FABULOUS take flight!
This is such a short month
enjoy it... make it last...
Chalk up every memory,
'cuz soon it will be past!



No comments:

Post a Comment