Thursday, May 12, 2011

BoNuS... BEAU-nus!

"Treasure today for the gift it is. Appreciate the bounty of beauty and possibility around you."
-Robin Pickens


... is the saying on my "Seize the Day" 
calendar for today!


I had a BONUS - "BEAU"NUS babysitting day this week... and lots of other little bonuses, too!


I LOVE this kid...
and he loves me too!
(or at least that 's what his bib tells me!)

Beau trying on his Poppa Brian's
"CROWNLINE" cap!
I think it actually looks cuter on
BEAU than on POPPA!!!
 hehehe
(but we won't tell Poppa!)

My little STAR- BUCK-EROO!

Beau played with a STARBUCKS
cup for about an hour
after we got home from there!

A BONUS visit
to Jana's yesterday...
This is what greeted me
at the baby gate!

Another staff birthday lunch...
for studio secretary, KELLiE!

BIG BONUS.......
Our wrecked deck is coming down,
and NELS and his buddies
Justin and Mike are doing it for us!

Where does the time go????
How did I blog everyday when I started this blog-thing???

I love to blog... but life gets busier at times...
and I get lost in the
"SHUFFLE BALL CHANGE" of life!

Anyhow, I got a BONUS babysitting day this week, so more BEAU-NUS bonding time for me, and incase you haven't already picked up on it,
I absolutely LOVE my little BEAU-NUS!

When Jana brings him to me... my camera pretty much comes out immediately and starts to capture the many precious BEAU-MENTS
I share with him.

Believe me, if there were a prize for a
GRAMMiE who took the most pictures...
I would WIN hands down!

I even think I would deserve a BONUS prize because, I am not even kidding... I have already taken more photos of my 2 grandkids in the short time they have been here than I have in a life time of my own two kids who have been with me for 32 years!!!

Thank goodness for digital cameras and computers to store the pics on... BONUS!

When my kids were small, there was no such thing as digital... not to mention when they were small... I was very busy running a
DANCE STUDIO, too!

 I can see that busy-thing first hand once again as I watch Jana scurry around from point A to B with her kiddies!
Both her and Nels are fabulous parents... but I must say they are lucky I have been capturing some pics along the way for them...
Hopefully those will be a BONUS
to them in later years!

Last week Jana traded her friday of babysitting for this week's tuesday, so I had Beau Monday, Tuesday and will have him Friday as well,
this week!

I am getting braver, now that he is older and the weather is nicer out... taking him for stroller rides and even packing him up and taking him out!

This week we went to the grocery store, to Zeller's, to the Doctor's office, to Starbucks and to Winners...
and BEAU was a pretty happy little camper!

The cutest thing was after my trip to Starbucks on Tuesday, I rinsed out my cup and he played with it for at least an hour afterward...
so I am not the only one who likes STARBUCKS!!!

Tuesday night I had a little BONUS outing with my girlfriend, Jacquie and a couple of her friends, too, to an event called
BEAUTIFUL YOU...
It was a  nice BONUS girl's night out after my two day babysitting stint!

Yesterday girfriends  Brenda, Kellie and I went out for yet another staff related birthday lunch to EARL'S.
It is always fun to get together with them for BONUS lunches and visits!

So this week was one filled with BONUS FUN!

In my life I really think I have a lot of luck...
Yep... sometimes I think that I'm just one
lucky duck!
I also have some ups and downs,
we all do, it's true...
But it is how one looks at them...
and just what we choose to do.
I have had some BONUS time
to spend with my wee BEAU...
He's at a really fun, fun stage,
and he is on the go!
This week I had him extra,
and took him out with me,
He was a happy camper...
as good as he could be!
He's like my little "BEAU"-NUS,
to add to my sweet fam!
He truly is a BONUS!!!!!
& Lucky ... I sure am!

Also yesterday... Nels and his buddies Justin and Mike came to start taking down our
ROTTEN DECK!!!
YAY... big BONUS!!!!
I can't wait for the new one to go up...
hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment