Saturday, May 21, 2011

Made in the SHADE(S)!

 
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE
... soon to be the "Party Princess"!

Me and MR. SUN, SUN...
Mr Golden Sun!

My partner in laughs and fun!
Gailene

Out of the sun and into the shade!
OK... is it just me...
or is he really getting cuter
by the day?

Out in the SUNSHINE... on the new deck
An iced latte with Cousin GWEN,
BEAU and SHUFFLE!
...and more fun and laughs!

Some pursue happiness, others create it.
-Author unknown
     A GOOD LAUGH is sunshine in a home.


      ...(this is a little saying on my kitchen wall above my window 
                              looking into the sunny backyard!)


Yesterday I had another day spent with little Beau and was fortunate enough to have two visitors drop by... my friend Gailene and my cousin Gwen. Both of them are lovers of fun times... so my day went by fast!


This weekend MARIAH is very excited to be hosting her birthday a little ahead of time. Her real birthday is on Tuesday next week... 
May 24th. It is so hard to believe she is going to be FIVE already... where does the time go???


On Wednesday after Mariah's dancing lesson I went and got some stuff to make up treat bags for her little party tomorrow. I LOVE to make treat bags, I always found that to be the most fun part of my kid's parties when they were little! Infact I often thought in a second life I would come back as a party planner... I do love a party and a theme!


This year will be Mariah's first party with only kids...although the family is going to their house tonight for a little cake and gift opening.     Tomorrow Mariah will have the
        KIDS ONLY party...  
(I don't want to spoil any surprises... so I'll include more on the parties in a later blog!)


Gailene and I had fun with the leftover sunglasses from last month's Easter Baskets yesterday when she popped by. Beau was into the shades as well. The picture of Mariah from above was taken on Easter when she tried on her glasses from her basket! 


Something about SUNGLASSES, or SHADES of any kind makes me smile!


I enjoyed my visit and a little iced latte and some ripple chips with my cousin Gwen yesterday, too... we initiated the new deck and enjoyed soaking up some great sunshine out there while doing so! Beau was also loving the outdoors...
as was Shuffle!


Today I made it to my WW meeting and to the gym for an awesome Body Flow class... so I should be ready for a little cake celebration with Mariah tonight. I know she will be super excited as well... she is a little girl after my heart... we both enjoy a reason to celebrate!


Mariah and Beau's other Grandparents, Nancy and Arvid, made the trip from Edmonton to be here for the occasion, so I know it will be special!


I am so excited to share pics of the party festivities... but for now, SHHHHHHH.....
it's all a secret!... Stay tuned!


As I look outside now... I see it is raining, but that will not put a DAMPER on our fun!


"Anyone who says sunshine brings  happiness has never danced in the rain."- Author unknown


I just love it when people drop in,
We have lots of fun, then the laughs begin!
Yesterday we shared some fun 
with some SHADES...
I got excited about the treat bags I made!
It's hard to believe nearly 5 years ago,
I would become "GRAMMiE D"... you know!
Mariah is celebrating this weekend, too,
She's having two parties with her "peeps"... 
old and new!
It's a surprise so I can't share in this one...
But please stay tuned in for more PARTY FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment