Friday, March 16, 2012

SHAM-ROCKIN' the THEME to the EXTREME!

"For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way-
Good Health, Good Luck and Happiness
For today and everyday."
-Author Unknown



I really am SHAM-ROCKIN
 the THEME to EXTREME
here at Dollarama on this past Monday! 


My friend and partner in crime,
GAILENE also
SHAM-ROCKING ON!
We have such fun together
...especially at Dollarama!


Even SHUFFLE is into
SHAMROCKING this little hat!
I couldn't get her with her eyes wide open
and the hat on at the same time!!! 


I was really pushing my LUCK...
when I tried to get the SHAM-ROCKIN SHADES
on SHUFFLE.
She was more into eating them, than wearing them! 


We are all ready to help my brother, BRIAN...
SHAMROCK his way into a SHAMROCKIN'
60th Birthday tomorrow...
with a little family celebration here tonight!
The cupcakes are made so let's
SHAM-ROCK ON!


I took Mariah for a little lunch outing yesterday
at her favorite restaurant...
BOSTON PIZZA.
She loves the coloring sheets there,
and was busy telling me all about her little holiday too! 


Blowing some cool air on her hot
BUGS & CHEESE
favorite meal! 


Happily playing a little game on my iphone!
Kids are so TECHNOLOGICALLY
inclined now a days! 


PURE... delicious!
I have been to the local frozen yogurt bar here in the city
called "PURE" twice this past week...
it is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! 


SHUFFLE in the window ready for the
SHAMROCKIN' FUN to Begin!

I have had a fun and busy lead up to
ST. PATRICK'S DAY
 ,
this past week.
On Monday I went out "GAL" AVANTING...
or should I say "GAIL" AVANTING
with my good friend, GAILENE!
There is never a dull moment when we
get together, especially if DOLLARAMA
is a part of our adventures!
We are not past trying on stuff
in the store and snapping a few photos,
too, to capture our fun.
We were simply LOVING all the SHAMROCKING
costume accessories
we were finding, too...
everything from hats, to crowns,
to lais, ties, and even bras!!! hehehe
They had much more, too...
but we were possibly laughing
too much to add to our costumes!

I had visits this week from my neighbor,
Heather... as well as a former
ballet teacher from my
Diane Will Dance Studio days,
too, Nadine!
It is always nice to connect with people
I haven't seen in a while.
I feel so LUCKY to have many friends
in many different walks of  my life!

Yesterday I was delighted to pick up
Mariah from her kindergarten and
 take her out for a little
Grand daughter- Grammie bond!
We went to her favorite spot, BP,
for a quick little lunch.
She was busy telling me all the
exciting things she did on her
recent family trip to Las Vegas and
to DISNEYLAND. She seemed not only enthusiastic... but even more
mature than ever before.
Hard to believe just how fast they grow up.
She colored her BP picture and
when I dropped her back at her kindergarten after lunch, she wanted to give it
to her last year teacher from Pre- School.
Mrs. Knisely was so impressed
and thrilled to get it, and told Mariah
how she had made her day
and gave her a big hug!
(Memories like this make my day, too!)

Today I have a fun filled day ahead...
I'm off to Body Flow at the gym shortly
and then another chance at a
"roll up the rim to win"
at Tim Horton's with my friend, ELLA.
This afternoon I am meeting for a
coffee with a former
dance student, KELLY!

Tonight I have invited my family over
to share some SHAM-ROCKIN'
Birthday Cupcakes for my brother Brian
who turns the big SIX- OH tomorrow!

Tomorrow my good friend from Lanigan,
LINDA is coming to the city to ring in her FREEDOM 55 Birthday milestone as well.

So not only am I celebrating
St. Patrick's Day...
I will be helping a couple
of special people in my life
"SHAMROCK"
their MILESTONE BIRTHDAYS!

HAPPY SHAM-ROCKIN BIRTHDAY
tomorrow to
my brother, BRIAN
and my friend, LINDA...

SHAMROCK ON!

"May your blessings out number the SHAMROCKS that grow,
and may trouble avoid you,
where ever you may go!"
-Irish Blessing

Tis that time of year again...
Leprochans come from way back when.
Time to live outside of our box,
Get out some GREEN
and of course, SHAMROCKS!
Celebrate the many milestones around...
I know of TWO that do abound!
So I'm all ready to
SHAM- ROCK this theme,
I'll take it to the max,
and to the extreme!
Get in the spirit, that's what to choose,
It's about feeling LUCKY, win or lose.
Where ever you may go...
 or you have been,
Just TAP into a some FUN,
and a day filled with GREEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment