Friday, March 2, 2012

MARCH into RoCKiN' FuN fUn TiMeS!

"If things  start happening don't worry , don't stew, just go right along & you'll start happening, too."
-Dr. Seuss


"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one."
-Dr. Seuss


"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You are on your own. and you know what you know and you are the one who'll decide where you'll go."
- Dr. Seuss



Mariah eating the Dr. Seuss
"CAT in the HAT "Snacks
I made from fruit today!


Mariah last night ROCKIN' into Fun Fun Times
At Boston Pizza for supper! 


Beau digging right into the BUGS and CHEESE
meal at BP last night! 


Happiness is when Poppa Brian
treats us to Boston Pizza nights.  


Mom and daughter at BP last night. 

Checking out the Grand Opening of VALUE VILLAGE
in Stone Bridge with my friend ELLA on her Birthday yesterday.


A happy smile this morning
after a little sleepover
 


Rockin out in the basement with Mariah
...she took this photo, too! 


A Rockin' fun time  dancing in the basement today! 


My little FREE SPIRIT reaching for the STARS!


Adding Bulletin Board Accessories to her routines! 


Mariah's cute little TAP SHOES...
But she chose not to TAP into Tappiness today! 


In Honor of DR. SEUSS'S BIRTHDAY TODAY...
"One hat, two hats, red hat, FRUIT HATS!"
A happy, healthy fruity snack "CAT in the HAT" inspired!


Today is DR. SEUSS'S Birthday.
He was born on March 2nd, 1904.
This inspired his brilliant quotes
in today's blog!

I had a fun filled few days since
my last blog. Yesterday I went to the gym, for CX works and Flow with teacher , Trent.
Then out for a little fun shop at the
GRAND OPENING of Value Village in
Stone Bridge and lunch outing at
TASTE BUDS to help my friend
ELLA celebrate her birthday.
We had Fun Fun Times!

It was also singer, Justin Bieber's
birthday yesterday as well...
and he was mentioned on a few
TV shows as he reached his
18th milestone celebration.
He is one of Mariah's idols!!!

 One of my childhood idols,
DAVY JONES of singing group
"THE MONKEES"
passed away this week
due to a heart attack,
at the young age of 66.

I have enjoyed the American Idol
this week... There is definitely some
ROCK solid great talent on that show
this season. I look forward to
ROCKIN' along with the idol
process through the month of MARCH!

Last night we did a family supper at
Mariah's choice of restaurant...
Boston Pizza.
She then came here for a sleepover
and is spending today with me here,
 as her mom is off to another SHOE SHOW
in Vancouver this weekend, and
Beau is at his regular daycare today.

Mariah and I spent the morning
ROCKIN out dancing together
in the basement. I had my tap shoes on,
but Mariah is more in to her own
free spirited stylings, so didn't get
her tap shoes on, today.

We enjoyed reviewing the ELLEN
shows from this week with the
TuTu Cuties from England,
"Sophia Grace and her cousin, Rosie"
on them. Mariah loves those little girls
as much as I do. She also enjoyed
the Justin Bieber Birthday party on
Ellen from yesterday, too.

Our friends Joan and Gerry became
second time Grandparents yesterday
as their daughter, Cindy,
gave birth to her second little girl...
named Lily Sophia.
Congrats to them!
I'm sure they have lots of
FUN FUN times to come, too!

This month ... I'll be MARCHING into MILESTONES and SHAM-ROCKING ON!

I got to thinking how 9 out of the 26 letters
in the alphabet end in an "E" sound!

So I wrote today's poem
with initials to rhyme...
so have fun DECODING along the way!

INITIALLY SPEAKING!
Yesterday I woke up with a bit of a "HC"
But inspite of that I still went to "GLG"
I took CX works and flow with "TT"
When I got home I had a nice "PC"...
From my good friend, ELLA, the "BG"!
We went for a shop at the new "V V"
Then we did a birthday lunch out at "T B".
Then I came home and watched some "T V"
I watched my favorite show, yep "EDG"!
She celebrated the birthday for singer "JB"
Then I set up the tape to record "BBT"
I went out to supper with my sweet "GD"
We went  to her choice of spot known as "BP".
I also was joined by "B, J, and B".
Then we had a wee sleepover with my "MP"
We tuned in again to more shows on "TV"
We watched "A I" when they picked the"T T"!
And then 3 more were added as "W C".
If you missed it I bet it's now on "Y T"!
Friends sent a message about their new "GD".
They are 2nd time grandparents,
friends, "J & G".
Mariah woke up early "AM", around three.
She needed a light on as she had to go "P"!
She sometimes needs help to reach the "TP".
Then she fell back to sleep,
but.... oh sure not me!
Today she is hanging out here with "GD"
Later we might go for a latte at "SB!"
We had some fun snacks with the fruits
you can see,
And we might even make a pot of "KD!"
We're in a new month, so MARCH on and "KC"
You can later "DC"
this in the next blog you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment