Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SPRING back to WINTER!

Everybody's SHOVELING!...


If it's not one thing... it's a "MOTHER"!... 
In today's case that would be 
"MOTHER NATURE!!!!!"


Heigh Ho Heigh Ho... it's off to SHOVEL SNOW!
- (some original "DR.SUZIE" quotes for ya today!)



SHUFFLE (my doggie)...
Looking out at
EVERYBODY SHOVELING! 


As my mug says...
"LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!" 


My POLKA DOT Windows! 


A view from my deck! 


I had to do a few "SHOVEL DIGGERS"
to get myself unstuck from my own driveway today! 


If we can't have a SNOW MELT DOWN...
might as well have a CHOCOLATE one! 

 Another page from one of
Jana's DANCE SCRAP BOOKS
I thought this one was appropriate today...
A Disney production page
with me as "SNOW" WHITE.
These photos were taken in my final
"Diane Will Dance Studio" year of 2002. 


Mariah spinning around on the computer chair...
in her "LOVE YOU" necklace from her mommy,
while here on sunday for supper. 


BEAU chowing down on Blue Berries, on Sunday! 


a pic of many "B"'s...
Brother Brian with Beau and hubby Brian
with Bottle, Blankie and Blue Berries!
B-lightful combo!!!


Once again my cute t-shirt saying
KEEP CALM  and SHUFFLE ON...
or we might say today
Keep Calm and SHOVEL On!

Another day... another blog!

After SPRING LIKE weather conditions
yesterday we woke up to a little trickery
from MOTHER NATURE this morning
and were back into WINTER again!

I had my morning coffee out of
the red cup with white polka dots
which has this saying inside....
"Life Is What You Make it"

My morning "Happy Heart Tip "
on my oatmeal package said this today...
"Be an eternal OPTIMIST!"

So trying to remain optimistic
I headed off to my
"TWO CLASS TWOS-DAY"
at the gym.
What normally takes me
5 to 10 minutes to get there
took me nearly half an hour today,
only to find out my classes
were cancelled for today
due to the weather!

So I turned around and came home.
I then got stuck in my own driveway!
I then proceeded to SHOVEL DIG
my way out of the rut I worked myself into
and re park my car in the garage again.
Then the garage door would close
and upon hitting the bottom would
return to the top over and over!
HMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

So although I am not really one
to drink much alcohol and especially
'on my own' and 'in the morning'...
somehow it seemed like a good idea
today to add a little BAILEY'S to
a cup of coffee!
However... the lid was stuck shut
on that bottle...
so I guess things happen for a reason!
(my mom might not approve of me
drinking in the morning anyhow!!!)

People often tell me that I always seem so happy... however I am human
and have bad days, too!!!
I try hard to choose to write about
the lighter moments here in my blog.  
AND...
as these words from the
famous Johnny Mercer tune state...
"Accentuate the positive,
Eliminate the negative,
Latch on to the affirmative...
Don't mess with Mr. In Between!"

I enjoyed a wee shopping spree yesterday.
I picked up a Baby Shower gift
in a theme to assemble in a basket
for a studio baby shower this weekend.
It is for Mariah's dance teacher,
MISS CARA and her new baby boy, MASON!
More on that to follow after the shower.

Last night I added yet one more show
to my monday night line up on
TV with the new
CANADA'S GOT TALENT show
in addition to what I already
watch on that night!!!!

Tonight I look forward to the top 7 guys
doing a singing tribute to
one of my all time favorites...
"STEVIE WONDER"
Tomorrow night the top 6 girls
will pay tribute to the late great
"WHITNEY HOUSTON"
Should prove to be an
AWESOME week on
"American Idol."

For those of you following my blog closely,
I promised to help "DECODE" the poem
from 2 blogs ago... so here goes...
from the poem entitled
"INITIALLY SPEAKING"
in the MARCH 2nd blog...
HC- head cold,GLG- Good Life Gym,
CX- Core eXtreme,TT-teacher Trent,
PC-phone call, BG- birthday girl,
VV-Value Village, TB- Taste Buds,
TV-Television,EDG- Ellen DeGeneres,
JB-Justin Bieber, BBT- Big Bang Theory,
GD-Grand daughter, BP- Boston Pizza,
B, J, and B- Brian, Jana and Beau.
MP-Mariah Pederson,
AI-American Idol, TT- Top Ten,
WC-Wild Cards, YT- You Tube,
GD- Grand daughter,
J and G- Joan and Gerry,
AM- at morning, P- piddle!,
TP-toilet Paper,GD- Grammie D,
SB- StarBucks, KD- Kraft Dinner,
DC- DEE CODE!
So there you have it!

Tomorrow my friend,
LYNNE from Regina
 is celebrating a birthday.

Today is my cousin DON'S birthday...
So wishing these two
Birthday Greetings!

There is a saying about
SNOWFLAKES being
KISSES from HEAVEN.....

So on that thought...
my poem of the day...

Some days I am quite happy
and others not so much!
SPRING back to WINTER,
with snow all around and such.
People getting stuck in cars
in traffic here and there,
Because of MOTHER NATURE'S
big white blanket everywhere!
I love the princess, 'SNOW' WHITE,
but the 'SNOW' we see outside,
Is something I'm not as fond of,
today I want to hide!!!
The flakes could be affection
and kisses from above,
From all of our "sweet angels"
in heaven that we love!
I guess we were just spoiled by
a very early SPRING,
So now that it has snowed again,
it's like a WINTER thing!
Everybody's SHOVELING...
NOT SHUFFLING today,
Just try to make the best of it,
is all that I can say!






No comments:

Post a Comment