Monday, April 18, 2011

CeLeBrAtiNg SPECiAL!

Happy Birthday to a "Special" Great Grandpa!
Mariah helping him open the gift from our family.

Feel the LOVE!

A very proud and loving POPPA!

BEAU loving his pablum!

The ENERGIZER BUNNY in motion!

A FUNNY BUNNY photo

A beautiful Book of PHOTOS taken by
My Father -in Law, GREG.

My  coffee out of my Polka Dot Mug!



Count your blessings daily.
You will be surprised at how quickly the numbers add up.
-Anna Trimiew

Today my Father-in-law is 86 years YOUNG!
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful PARENTS-IN- LAW in my life!
They are both so sharp of mind and young at heart as well as grateful for their family and every little thing in their daily lives.

They are really true BLESSINGS
in our lives, too!

Yesterday we had a little Birthday CELEBRATION to HONOUR ...
GREG....
My father-in law, Brian's father, my kid's Grandpa... and my grandkid's
GREAT GRANDPA!

He is a man with so much LOVE and PRIDE!

I put in a picture of the Photo Book he and I created with his photos
2 summers ago on the computer.
He takes beautiful photography and is
very proud of his work, and rightfully so!

Today as I babysit... I have BEAU babbling away beside me right now in his exersaucer, while I have one more coffee out of my
Polka dot mug that says....
"LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE"
 in it...and...
That is what Beau and I do every
time I babysit him!

Last night we babysat Mariah and Beau after our celebration dinner... so he had a late night last night...and needs a nap now!

He is making lots of new noises today... I think he has discovered his voice!
He also said "BYE BYE"
clear as a bell as his mommy
drove away this morning!

My Quaker oats happy heart tips of the day
say this today...

"Take the stairs instead of the elevator."

"Walk or bike to the store."

(I think both are clues and
hints to get more exercise!!!!)

I did actually try a new class at the gym yesterday called BODY VIVE...
and I am S T I F F today!

As always... I crafted a birthday card ... and here is the poem from that card for my
FATHER IN LAW
GREG!

To a FATHER-IN LAW... who is simply the best,
You're a dad and a grandpa, too...
oh we're so blessed.
You're just a man who is always so kind,
You're always so thoughtful,
with us on your mind.
So many memories, you like to make.
Photos of homesteads and barns, you take.
You are the type, with a very soft heart,
You love everyone, and love to be a big part,
You share what you know and
what you love most,
That's why we love you, and just have to boast!
So on this day let's all CELEBRATE...
A DAD and a GRANDPA
who is really GREAT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to someone who's SPECIAL
that's true...
And that SPECIAL someone... is just truly you!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your blogs and look forward to each of them...I love the tributes you pay to your loved ones!
    Just remember..you're pretty special too...& that's true..thanks for sharing your tender heart! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arleena!... I appreciate your comments very much! Thanks for calling me Special... I feel the same way about you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete