Monday, April 11, 2011

ENTHUSiASM & DEDiCATiON!

"ENTHUSIASM is the inner fire that fuels the furnace of achievement." -William Arthur Ward


BEAU...
 is now crawling,
but even more ENTHUSIASTIC
about climbing and pulling himself up
where ever he can...
He is determined and DEDICATED!

BSOBAD did a production of an
ABSTRACT
take on the WIZARD OF OZ called
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Above is the Wizard, Dorothy,
the Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow
with a kick line behind
in rehearsal at competition yesterday.
This number placed 1st with a high score.

Here is the BSOBAD genious...
BRENDA... with me as her cheerleader!
at yesterday's "Performer Competition"
She is SUPER DEDICATED to her studio.
She has always been a very creative and
ENTHUSIASTIC role model to so many!

An article on my daughter, Jana and her
business partner, Melissa in yesterday's
"Sunday Sun" news paper.
They have both been very DEDICATED
to the success of their shoe store...
SWANK SHOE LOUNGE
I'm so proud of them!

Another kind of DEDICATION!
My cousin Gwen popped by on
Friday with cupcakes and napkins
saying "85" on them DEDICATED
to what would have been my
DAD'S 85th birthday.
She brought a cool pic of my dad
from his graduation as well!

This is a pic of my cousin Gwen
She is always fully dedicated
to everything she does!
... and is the most
ENTHUSIASTIC
person I know!

(I took this pic with the bright sun
shining in behind her so it
isn't a clear shot!)


BEAU
totally DEDICATED to relaxing!


I have always thought that anyone who is super ENTHUSIASTIC about what they are doing will be able to DEDICATE themselves fully into doing a good job of what ever
it is they are doing!

After watching 5 days of the PERFORMER Dance Competition here in Saskatoon,
I realized just how far
ENTHUSIASM and DEDICATION
could go!

There were so many amazing dance numbers... tons of talents...thanks to the efforts and dedication of the fabulous dance teachers in and around Saskatchewan...
with the support and team work of the dancers, dance parents and a very
well organized and run competition.
The adjudicators were superb as well.
LOTS of DEDICATION goes a long way!

I remember what DEDICATION I had when both running my own studio,
Diane Will Dance Studio
and then working as the tap director of
BSOBAD
(Brenda's School Of Baton and Dance).

Now I am able to sit back and enjoy the next generations of DEDICATED teachers and students alike as they continue to set the world on fire with their abilities!

I am now more DEDICATED to being the best GRAMMiE D I can be!

I am once again babysitting BEAU today.
My brother Brian stopped by today!
He is pretty dedicated to visiting when ever I am babysitting, too! I know he enjoys seeing Beau and Shuffle and having a chance to have a visit with his sister, as well!

I have really enjoyed my blog writing lately... I feel dedicated to pulling my thoughts together in a theme of the day!
I do love a quote or two to pull it all together!

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."-Napoleon Hill

I am DEDICATED to trying to create a poem for my daily blogs, as well, even though some are more ENTHUSIASTIC efforts than others!!!

So very many people are devoted
to what they do.
Their really strong devotion is what helps them
follow through.
They truly give it their best shot...
to the finish from the start,
They try their very best to give it passion
from their heart.
The end result is usually when they see all
their success.
After lots of years of learning...
they go on to impress!
Their dedication and hard work
really does go far...
It takes more than an average one,
to become a super star.
The ones who do the ground work
all along the way...
Are the champions for those
who are the winners of today!



4 comments:

  1. Do you hear me clapping, Diane? Good stuff. Your blog is the embodiment of family, friends and their importance to balance in life.
    Expressing gratitude for you and your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your ongoing words of appreciation and encouragement... it means a lot to me! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your enthusiasm & devotion to your blogs. I enjoy reading them with as much enthusiasm!! They always make my heart feel good, you put so much love into everyone!! I'm thankful to you for sharing them...my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart... (and tapping feet!)hehehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete