Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Power Of POSITIVES!

I have been thinking how much my blog has done for me in the way of keeping me on a positive track... infact it was the reason I started a blog in the first place! It was my New Year's resolution to do it daily, but now if I get a new blog post up every day or two I feel I have followed through and it has given me a POSITIVE feeling of POWER!


A former dance student named PAM posts her favorite thing as her daily status on FB... and I look forward to that! It was another inspiration for this blog post... which I have been meaning to use for a while now! 
So thanks Pam for inspiring this post... and here's to the POWER of POSITIVES!


Who is more POWERFUL than SUPERMAN?
BEAU looked POSITIVELY adorable in his little
Superman shirt yesterday!

POSITIVELY Happy
 playing with his MOANY- GROANY
 toy from Uncle Brian!

How did he become such a
big boy so fast???

It's easy to have the
POWER OF POSITIVE
Looking into these big brown eyes!

Here is my 5 year old
looking like she is going on 18!

Cousin Gwen and I had a powerful & positive
night last night at a CD launch

This 30 year old singer from Saskatoon
launched her first CD last night.
She put on a very POSITIVE
and uplifting performance, too.

Here is a very POSITIVE note I received in a
polka dot Thank You card from
my friend Brenda this week!

A list of upcoming BLOG themes
... positively ongoing!

POSITIVELY DELICIOUS...
packed with a POWERFUL amount of calories!!!
Well I cannot say enough for the power of a positive attitude... it does go a long way. 

"One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's a nice change from being young!"- Dorothy Cranfield Fisher

"Develop an interest in life as you see it;
in people, things, literature, music...
the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people.
Forget yourself." - Henry Miller

Today I got to thinking a lot of what we do and don't do is what makes our attitude. I was sort of down on myself for not getting to the gym more often... but then decided to turn that around into the positive by saying I DID MAKE IT to the gym TWICE this week! The body flow classes had a very POSITIVE POWERFUL affect as well.

Last night I had a really POSITIVE experience at a CD Launch at the BASSMENT JAZZ night club. The gal launching the CD had so much enthusiasm and passion in her delivery of her songs, one couldn't help but feel the POWER OF POSITIVES there! I always enjoy a chance to get together with my cousin Gwen, too!

BEAU had a very POSITIVE day and looked very POWERFUL in his little SUPERMAN Shirt yesterday, too! 

I am constantly thinking of new themes for my blog and have now decided I should record my ideas, so I don't forget about them... I actually get excited thinking of my next blog... it has really brought a lot of POSITIVE PURPOSE to my days I find.

I discovered a new POSITIVELY delicious treat called CHOCOLAS... I took a pic of the box above... I know it isn't WW friendly, but once in a while it doesn't hurt to have a treat... RIGHT???!

Tonight Brian and I are meeting friends for a supper outing. JOAN and GERRY are such POSITIVE people, so our outings and get togethers with them always leave us feeling 
up beat!

My SEIZE the DAY calendar says this today...
"Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can." - John Wesley

A little saying I always liked is...
"Make the most of your best, and least of your worst." - Author unknown

So on those little POSITIVE notes... here is my short little poem for today...

The power of positive goes a long way,
It's best if applied throughout everyday.
By turning the negatives inside out...
You'll be so much happier, without a doubt.
So even the little and simplest things,
Can have an affect with whatever it brings.
It's all up to you, in whatever you choose...
You can be a true winner, or just choose to lose!






2 comments:

  1. A very 'positive' blog Diane..& I'm positive that I LOVE it..I truly believe in the 'power of positive thinking'..I believe that's what makes LIFE better! It's always nice to say something positive about middle age too. Your list of up coming blogs is definitely positive, I love them all...your treats look 'positively' yummy...heehe. Thank you for sharing this 'blog' it's a great one for sure...(I'm positive :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks ARLEENA/ ARLENE!... I'm positively LUCKY to have a friend like you, too who comments on every blog as well!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete