Saturday, October 1, 2011

One Thing Leads to Another!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-Abraham Lincoln


"Follow your passion , stay true to yourself. Never follow anyone else's path, unless you're in the woods and are lost and you see a path, and by all means you should follow that."
-Ellen Degeneres


"Live now. Make now always the precious time. Now will never come again."
-Captain Jean-Luc Picard


"Life just is. You have to flow with it. Give yourself to the moment. Let it happen."
-Jerry Brown



I saw a blog on FB yesterday that LEAD me to this poster!
The words are so true... I LOVED this. 


Hard to believe September has LEAD us to OCTOBER
already, and here is my Mary Engelbreit
calendar page with the saying of the month! 


Another precious BEAU-ment in time!
I had to get Beau from daycare yesterday, so this is him
 long enough for a couple pics on the couch,
 then he was LEAD in another direction!


Two of the cute guys I am always LEAD to in life 


Another TAPPiNESS pic of Mariah
 from her visit here Wednesday...
doing HEEL TAPS on the fireplace hearth. 


And... HEEL TAPS... LEAD to TOE TAPS!

Is it just me... or is the time going faster and faster with each passing month?
I can hardly believe how September flew by and LEAD us into October already!

Yesterday I got a great
email forward which said,
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
That same forward also said to
"Laugh and find humor everyday."
Both of those messages were
good pieces of advice.

I also got looking through some blogs on my FB page... and one kept LEADING me to another one...all good all with fun and great info within.
Before I knew it, my afternoon was gone.

I had to pick up Beau from daycare yesterday, as I often do when his mom or dad can't make it there on time. I brought him back here for about an hour and truly enjoyed him as I always do. He is a true example of
ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER!!!
He just goes from one thing to the next and doesn't stop very long in any one place!

Jana and Mariah picked him up and after they left... we popped over for a visit at
my mother and father-in-law's for a bit.
We always enjoy stopping by to say hi,
and feel lucky they are doing so
well in their stage of life.

This morning after the 8:30 AM Body Vive class at the gym, I got onto the computer and saw my good FB/ email buddy from the coast on there, so opened up my CHAT. We then ended up connecting by phone as well. I have never met this friend, ARLENE, but when we chat it is as if we knew each other all our lives!
I am so glad we were LEAD to each other... some things just happen for a reason!
I really enjoyed that phone connection.

I was out walking Shuffle today and a gal stopped me and asked me if I used to teach dancing. She recognized me from dance competitions. She told me her aunt was a dance teacher in North Battleford. I know her aunt, Virginia, very well... so told her to send a big hello her way from me!

I got a sweet phone call from my mom's friend Clara, today. She hasn't talked to me since mom died. She called to see how I was doing. Clara, my mom and me all used to meet for breakfast at the Coachman on wednesdays... back in the day!
We have set up a little coffee date for next week at our same place! I'll look forward to seeing her again... it is just another sweet connection!

Jana and Nels are off to 2 weddings this evening...and so we are having the grand kiddies for a sleepover, and I just got a phone call to see if they could come sooner than later, so I need to wrap up this blog! I know the evening will be a real whirlwind for fun which is bound to show up in my next blog!

Tomorrow I'm excited to connect with my good friend, Linda, from Lanigan...and I am sure we will be LEAD to STARBUCKS for a traditional FLUFFY COFFEE and fun visit.

So until then... here is my poem for today...

Each day I try to take a walk,
with SHUFFLE, my dog,
And then I like to write
each day or two within my blog.
I like to stay in touch with
friends and fam along the way,
By phone calls, email
and or facebook everyday.
Sometimes I do get sidetracked
and enjoy something new,
I try to just go with that flow
and also follow through.
I really figure one thing
just leads right to another.
And everything connects
just like a child to their mother.
And everything begins
with the biggest word of all...
That word with just 4 letters,
is big and oh so tall!
So putting all that LOVE
into all things from the start,
Will lead me down a lot of paths
where I follow with my heart!

2 comments:

  1. A winner for sure...with the word 'LOVE' how can anyone not 'love' this blog. Great photos..again, but I could look at them over and over, especially the ones of 'you know who' hehe. I'm wondering who your friend from the coast is ( ; Thank you for the lovely mention, I'm truly honored to know you too! I hope you'll have fun...lots of fun with your grandkidlets tonight, remember not to many treats...or your 'twos days' may have to be 'threesdays'
    (my attempt at humor:) as always, thank you for sharing your heart and talent with everyone, especially ME xo ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH... Thanks Arlene!
    Yep you are my friend from the coast... I guess I could actually say Penticton! It has been a whirlwind here since the kids arrived... but Beau is in bed now and Mariah is watching a movie quietly with her grandpa.
    Once again thanks xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete