Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Bash... to Diaper Rash!

Party Plannin' People!
Kellie, Joanne and me
       Today I have kind of a mixture of themes!!! 
            I took a blog breather yesterday!


"Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering!- Fanny Crosby


"Each day comes bearing it's own gifts... untie the ribbons!" -Ruth Ann Schabacker


"You're never too old to become younger."
- Mae West
LOOKING Fabulous at FIFTY!
Vern this month...
and Brenda next month!




my little sleeping BEAU-ty!
BEAU determined to crawl!
A picture of my friend LYNNE and me from last summer.
TODAY is her birthday!

On the weekend my friend, Brenda asked if I could come and decorate her house for a surprise
50th birthday for her hubby, VERN.
Friends Kellie and Joanne also came and got food put out etc. for the big surprise... about 50 people came to the party and it was a fun celebration!

Yesterday I decided to try to find my INNER PEACE at my first ever YOGA class. I figured it would be similar to BODY FLOW which I do lots... but it had it's similarities and differences!...
All I know is today I am pretty darn stiff!

Today was a baby sitting day for me again...
Poor little Beau had a little diaper rash. He was still determined to crawl... but his attempts are getting closer. He was a little sleepy head today, too.

My friend Jacquie , who is fairly new to FB came over for a little FACE BOOK lesson and to have a wee visit with Beau, as well. I always love when friends pop over to help break up my days of babysitting.

My friend, Lynne in Regina, is celebrating her birthday today. One of these days I'd like to connect and do a birthday lunch or shopping spree or something. We always enjoy each other's company when we get together. I posted a pic of her and me from a visit I made to Regina last summer.

Birthday bash... to Diaper Rash...

My seize the day calendar said this today...
"Everyday may not be good,but there's something good in everyday."-Author unknown


From birthday parties and mingling with friends...
To trying out yoga...doing bends and extends!
To babysitting little Beau and hanging with my dog,
To teaching my friend on her Facebook
just how to log!
My life has many memories and lots of emotions, too
Some days are just easier for me to fumble through.
I've noticed that my life has shifted to another page,
Maybe it is where I'm at, or maybe just my age!
I've been kind of thinking of
back in the good old days...
So many fun fond memories, & some are now a haze!
I've noticed that priorities are not always the same...
In all the years I traveled, from then to where I came.
I know I now seem happy with a quote...
 or a new poem,
I'm such a happy camper when
I stay here right at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment