Thursday, March 3, 2011

SiMpLy SPEC-tacular!

Shamrockin glasses

Some Bunny is lookin funny!

Milk everywhere but in the mouth!

another day of being in the
kennel for Shuffle!
Today was a simple but special day... I babysat my little BEAU once again.  He was good, cute, fun and even a little moment or two of fussy as well! He had a couple needles at his 6 month check up yesterday, so I am thinking he might have had some reaction to those. 


I made some banana chocolate chip muffins and invited my cousins for a visit. Only Bev could make it and we had a great visit. She hadn't seen Beau since boxing day...and he has changed lots since then. I always love it when someone can drop by for a visit to help break up my day of being here.


As I put away all the stuff from Mariah being here yesterday... I tried some of the "SEASONAL" glasses on Beau... he wasn't sure what to think of them, but continued bouncing in his jolly jumper none the less.


Jana was off to a Shoe Show in Vancouver today and tomorrow, so Nels and Mariah picked Beau up after my day with him. They were on their way to McDonald's next. Mariah was pumped to go there, it is one of her favorite places to go for supper, mostly because she can play in the play area there, and not so much because of the food!


I tuned into the IDOL results show tonight on TV.This season has been the best one yet. I am loving the new panel of judges and I think the talent this year is SPECTACULAR! I already have a few favorites as we head into the most exciting stages of the show. I haven't missed a season yet and I look forward to this one, too!


Another day of babysitting Beau...
I kept it simple, just laid low.
My cousin Bev popped by today,
We had a great visit, then she was on her way.
Idol rocked my world tonight...
Lots of tension at this stage of the flight!
So much talent this year will be good...
If you haven't tuned in, check it out if you could!

No comments:

Post a Comment