Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SnOW MuCH fUN!

My day started with two bonus happy heart tips on the oatmeal package again...


"Have fun. Laughter is good medicine."


"Play like a child."


... Both set the theme for the day...
Snowman with the RED HAT!
Snowman with the BLACK HAT!
Shuffle waiting by the door for her walk

This morning I went to Body Flow at the gym.
I went early and did a little time on the treadmill first, too. Trent played the "100 thousand Angels" song by Bliss for the cool down. I've mentioned it many times... and it seems to have special meaning for me. I couldn't help but think of Japan today when listening to it, as well.

I came home and made a little chocolate fondue... I melted down some chocolate chips and cut up some granny Smith apples...and dipped them in! Somehow when adding fruit to chocolate, it seems to make
it more healthy... RIGHT?! YUM!

It was so sunny and mild out today and the perfect weather for making a snowman... so out I went to create one in our front yard. The snow was deep out there, so I was soaked by the time I was done... but I had SNOW much fun!
I started out with a RED hat and a twig mouth... but later got a black hat with a green flower in it, and did a better mouth out of beads!

I took Shuffle for a walk through the many puddles everywhere...another wet adventure!

Jana had called Brian to ask if we could babysit the kids tonight, he said yes. So we took them to Athena for supper, then back here for a play.
Mariah loves going there because her  and her favorite gal there, Nicole
(Mariah calls her MICOLE)
always make a special dessert (ASSERT!) after.
Beau is getting to be a big boy... now sitting in the high chair. He was smiley and giggly tonight, although I didn't quite catch that on film!
Beau in the high chair at Athena
Mariah sampling the "ASSERT"
she designed
with an "M" on it!

After all the exercise and fresh air I got today... I know I'll sleep well tonight!...
 But I had a fun day from start to finish!

My day was filled with lots of fun...
With puddles, snow, and lots of sun!
Body Flow and angel tunes...
Babysitting and chasing balloons.
Walking Shuffle round puddles and through,
Chocolate chips and pizza, too!
Exercise and fresh spring air...
Family round to chat and share!

2 comments:

  1. I love your snowman...what's this..no shamrock sunglasses ..but cool non the less...and I just love the photos you share...Beau is just the cutest little guy...seeing Mariah with the chocolate, well lets just say, I'm going for a piece..hehe...Oh, I Shuffle looks cute in her red sweater too...such a busy girl, you are GrammieD !! I love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for tuning in. I just try to make my simpler life... more special and try to live it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete