Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SPOT the FUN!

My Seize the day calendar quote of the day was...


"Sense the pulse and song of the day as it unfolds and creates the music in your heart."
- Robin Pickens


SPOT the cuteness!

A couple of Crocodile Rockers!

Giggles!

Sham- Rocker!

Getting an early JUMP on Easter!

From one energizer bunny to another

Tappiness in the polka dot dress!

Well today was an action packed day for me...
Gailene and I were up to another
"Dollarama- Gramma" shopping extravaganza!
We found some awesome CROCODILE ROCK hats... and a kind lady snapped our pic in them in the store!
 We don't mind being goofy...and the lady told us she was a kindergarten teacher in her earlier years... she told us it was ok to act the same age as our shoe size!!! We both wear a size 7... and yep we pretty much acted like 7 year olds!
That is what we enjoy so much together is just having FUN!

We had a quick food court lunch and then I needed to get home to go get Mariah for her dancing. I normally don't pick her up from daycare but today I did and got her there. It was costume try on day... and not only Mariah and I loved the polka dot dresses... but the whole group seemed very enthusiastic about them as well. They looked adorable doing their little dance in them too!

Mariah came back here to my house afterward. We had a fun little play, but it usually involves a lot of STUFF out and lots of imagination goes into the games etc we play! It was fun to have her, because I usually have just Beau!
He spent today with his mommy at her work instead today.

We ended up with Jana, Beau, and Mariah here for supper, too. They were here till just after idol on TV. Mariah was helping me with my little judging scale today.
There sure is a ton of talent on idol this year. Mariah was performing right along with them. She is quite the little diva, herself!
That is what I love about her...
she cracks me up.

The house usually looks like a bit of a whirlwind has blown through after they go home. Tomorrow and Friday I will have Beau all day again both days, so plan to stay in .

Today was a day filled with lots of fun...
Now I'm tired and soon it is done.
A morning outing and lunch with Gailene,
Then back home briefly in between.
I took Mariah to her dance...
It was fun and not by chance.
Today was costume day for her class.
She loved her dress and had a gas!
I loved it too, it's polka dots...
I think the group had happy thoughts.
A family supper and Idol on TV,
A lot going on... especially for me.
Thursday and Friday are both days with Beau.
So I'll stay put, won't go out in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment