Saturday, March 5, 2011

SHiRLeY TeMPLE... and the 7 DWARFS!!!

SHIRLEY TEMPLE!...

BASHFUL

DOPEY!

SNEEZY!

DOC...AND GRUMPY!

SLEEPY!

HAPPY!

DOWNWARD DOG!!!
Beau was the personality of each of the seven dwarfs yesterday when I babysat him!!! ... 
And for those who missed seeing Mariah in her adorable dance costume I posted another one of those, too. I think it looks like a Shirley Temple dress!


Beau wasn't quite himself yesterday... but I'm sure as babies go... he was still much better than most. I am just spoiled and used to him being happy all day! I had lots of extra cuddles yesterday so that was a BEAUnus!


For those FB friends who haven't seen my little video of Mariah doing her little tap dance to I LOVE YOU... I have now posted it twice for your convenience... I LOVE her and the video, too!... and I am hardly biassed!


Yesterday my friend, Gailene, stopped by  for a little latte in the afternoon.  She practiced her photography skills for her class she is taking! Beau was sleeping finally so she had to use me as her model... not nearly as fun!... hehehe


Last night Brian and I joined good friends, Joan and Jerry for a great supper and visit at  ATHENA!... I was reminded just how much we eat out... seems our lives revolve around FOOD, Friends and Family... but it's all good... right???
Even though the scales are telling me to SLOW down on the FOOD part!


Now I'm off to the gym to a BODY FLOW class to practice my DOWNWARD DOG position... I'm not nearly as good at doing it as BEAU is!!!


SEVEN DWARF DAY...
Yesterday Beau was in dwarf-like stages...
So many moods and so many pages!
Beau was like every one of the seven...
From SLEEPY to SNEEZY to an angel from heaven!
He wore glasses like DOC when doing a jumpy...
Then shortly after, he became GRUMPY!
He tried to sleep, and he was real DOPEY,
Sleeping for him, was my biggest hopey!!!
But he was just BASHFUL to that wee thought...
And sleeping he didn't... he really would not!
Finally he slept , then we were both HAPPY,
He did some more jumping and even some tappy!!!
He seemed to be catching a little cold,
He just wasn't feeling as good as gold!
He struggled to learn to crawl some more...
But crawling he didn't...downdog was his score!

3 comments:

  1. A great blog ...I just love reading them...always up beat & fun to read...thank you for sharing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always tuning in Arlene!
    I appreciate you comments... glad you are enjoying my little simple life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau as the 7 dwarfs is too cute!!!
    love those rats!

    -morgan

    ReplyDelete