Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SoNG & DaNCE!

I began my day with my oatmeal happy heart tip saying...
"LEAVE TIME TO DREAM"


My Seize the day calendar quote of the day said this...
"Happiness is a butterfly which, when pursued is always beyond our grasp, but which if you sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne
Beau in the Bumbo seat!
Mariah watching the Little Mermaid on the computer!
Mariah inspired to do her own little dance
after her own dance lesson today!
Beau just being his cute little self!

I had another day filled with hugs and kisses... and song and dances!
I babysat Beau all day and we picked up Mariah from her daycare at 2 today and took her to her dancing lesson. Then both kiddies came back here till their daddy picked them up just before 6. I know why we have our own kids in our younger years. I felt pooped out, even though the kids were good... and fun!

I am still challenged with getting movies to work on the TV, so luckily Mariah is content watching movies on the computer when I youtube them!

She must have been inspired at dancing today, because she was into her own little choreography session when we came back here, and she had energy to burn. Apparently they did a little Cinderella spoof at dancing today and got to use dusters and be the
ugly "UP" sisters!!!
( that is what she called them anyhow!)

I watched IDOL on Tv tonight too. Lots of talent, but no front runners for me tonight... I think it is anyone's game. Enjoyable talent, though, and so nice to hear the positive judging tips, too!

My life today was like a song and dance,
With grandkids here to help enhance!
I always love when they are here,
To me they truly are so dear.
But play me out, they do that too!
I'm happy when the day is through.
Mariah's energy was never ending...
She whirled and twirled and was ever bending!
Beau was fun and still tried to crawl,
He really tried to give it his all!
Idol was good, but kind of blended.
They all scored close when it all ended!

2 comments:

  1. A great post as usual..I just love them all...hope you have a great night too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always tuning in and commenting, too! I'm grateful for your up beat responses always!

    ReplyDelete