Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRiNG has SPRUNG!

Well even though the first day of spring has arrived... the weather does not necessarily dictate that!  But things were HOPPING here none the less yesterday!


Some BUNNY is ready
for Easter early!

not every BUNNY is as excited
 to wear the glasses!!!

FUN moments and funny faces!

Crafting Easter cards!

Mariah helped with the Easter set up...
She has been excited to get the stuff out since
we put the Christmas stuff away!

Proud poppa with Beau!

My little ESKIMOS...
they still need those jackets even though
 it is supposedly SPRING!

Some BUNNY is looking
for some loving!


It seems times have been busy around here with lots of episodes of babysitting  and little sidetracks along the way!


We met Jana, Nels, the kids, and our friends, Bob and Jacquie for breakfast at Fudruckers yesterday. We brought the kids back here afterward for the day. Jana and Nels had a funeral to attend for a friend of theirs.
  
We did some Easter decorating...and some Easter card crafting along with some movie watching and some napping, too!  Mariah still was not quite her spunky self yet after her little flu bug on friday. When Jana came for the kids around 6, I suggested she take Mariah to be checked at the medi clinic.  We kept Beau while Jana took her and found out she had an ear infection, so is now on antibiotics.


Today would have been a babysitting day normally, but with Mariah fighting her little sickness... her mommy stayed home with the kids today. I will have Beau again tomorrow instead and also wednesday this week, too!


Today I did a bulletin board up date at the dance studio... from Shamrocks to Easter bunnies and chicks!  Then I popped by my friend, Gailene's for some chai tea and a little sisterfriend bond...always good for the soul! We sure can chat it seems!!!


My good friend, Linda was to have come for some sisterfriend bonding on the weekend, but she had an unfortunate accident and fell down her stairs. She got kind of tangled in her cat while putting her down the basement... and thus had a little "CAT"-astrophy in the process... poor Linda.
Kind of a BUMMER! So I am going to visit her instead this weekend in Lanigan!


Today I also got sad news of a good friend in Regina losing her brother to a fatal car accident. I feel saddened by that news.


For my birthday I got a necklace from Linda that says... 
"A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. "
... how true that statement is, too.


I got a forward email the other day that said this...
"Life isn't about how to survive in the storm, but how to dance in the rain. "
...Also a very good point!


Speaking of DANCING... I am now going to tune into the first episode of this season's "Dancing With The Stars" on TV, ... it is a series I have enjoyed since it began. I'm hoping the dancing will be HOT... because I have been sort of CHILLY all day today!


Truly I am ready for SPRING!


Spring has sprung... but the weather has not,
I'm still waiting for sunshine and hot!
Instead it's cold and windy, too...
I'm so ready for SPRING to shine through.
Maybe the dancing will be HOT on TV...
It might warm me up, I'll wait and see.
Tomorrow and Wednesday, I'll babysit Beau...
And HE'S warm and cuddly, that much I know!

2 comments:

  1. an interesting blog for sure...so glad to hear Mariah is on the mend..poor baby. Beau looks like his handsome little self...I just love all the photos..so cute they are!! Love the cute 'bunny ears'...you are such a good GrammieD...always making 'fun' for your cute ones..hope you're not getting a cold. Thanks for sharing...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always thanks for tuning in... it means so much to me that you are so loyal and care so much! hehehe xo

    ReplyDelete