Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time MARCHes On!

The journey between what you once were and and who you are now becoming, is where the dance of life really takes place.
_Barbara Deangelis


MARIAH
at a lesson in the fall
doing her MARCHES!


My "Onitsua Tiger" runners
I MARCHED
on the treadmill with these today !

The MARCH page on my
Mary Englebreit calendar

March on my little
GRANDKIDDIES
Calendar!

So Tuesday is a gym day for me.  Today I went early to do a little extra time "MARCHING" on the treadmill before my BODY FLOW class.
I will soon need to MARCH down to my daughter's shoe store  SWANK SHOE LOUNGE
to purchase some more "ONITSUKA TIGERS!" These are the line of runners that her store has exclusive rights to here in Saskatoon.
They are a Japanese brand, and I love them for their cool, funky and fun color combos!

I was delighted that at Body Flow today the instructor, TRENT, played my favorite cool down song again...
"A Hundred Thousand Angels" by Bliss

Then I went to the Dr. to get my stitches from last week's little mole removal taken out.
Time really MARCHED on there as I waited over an hour in the waiting room to get the one minute job done!!!

I was reminded of how much time has MARCHED on when I came home to a message on the Diane Will Dance Studio page of FB. A student I taught back in my first years of teaching connected with me and sent me such a nice message thanking me for those years.
She only danced a year or two back then before moving to Alberta. My guess is she was about 6 when she moved away. And although many years have MARCHED on since then... I still remember her, and was so fortunate she found me on FB! That FB page hasn't seen much action since about fall of 2009... so it was high time someone sent something to it!

Today I turned my two calendars to the month of MARCH! This is a month that should bring SPRING to us eventually...
so it is a month and season I look forward to.

Time MARCHES On...

January and February are now done and gone...
Today it's MARCH, and time MARCHes on!
I look forward to longer days ahead...
And no more cold... want warm instead.
Spring will come much sooner now,
And I am ready... oh and how!
I hope to spend more time at the gym.
So that I can become a bit more slim.
I need my runners on to strutt my stuff,
To trim off some of this winter fluff!
MARCH or run... or maybe just walk...
On the treadmill with my ipod, so I can rock!
Today is a day to just get a fresh start...
Time MARCHES on, I will too, with all my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment