Monday, February 28, 2011

CHANgE!

Always remember the future comes one day at a time.
Family in May of 1988......
Changed over the years to...

October 2010
Amazing how many changes we went through!
Today my happy heart tip on my oatmeal package said... 
"Never underestimate your capacity for change. "


After yesterday's blog experience I am hoping I won't have to change this one and re write it again. Yesterday I had it all written and poof it was gone... so what ever caused that to happen, I hope as CHANGED! I did in the end re write and re post yesterday's blog and did have a great weekend!


Today being Monday would normally have been a day to babysit BEAU. However, I had an appointment this morning, so Jana CHANGED my babysitting day from Monday to Thursday this week. I will also do Friday as well. I actually missed my monday with Beau.


I was looking for a photo or two to represent CHANGE and thought the above family photos kind of captured a "CHANGE" theme as well as any.


Today I CHANGED my routine a little by staying off the computer more during the day...and actually doing some housework instead! I also watched a few TV shows I don't normally watch!


I am certainly ready for a CHANGE in the weather anytime soon... and am hoping for warmer instead of colder.


Tomorrow we CHANGE from February to March...and then spring has to be just around the corner!


I am grateful that Brian was able to help me with my blog yesterday when it went missing into the computer! I hope I learn how to sort it out myself soon.


If we don't change, we don't grow, we aren't living.
-Gail Sheehy


A lot of people get impatient with the pace of change.
-James Levine


Sometimes a change is as good as a rest...
And if it's not that, it's surely a test!
Sometimes when things do not go as they should,
Frustrations set in and that just isn't good.
I had a blog day like that yesterday,
So I'm hoping for more luck on this one today.
My fingers are crossed that it all works out.
I'll now get it posted, before there's more doubt!
 Today was a cold one and snowy out too...
So I'm hoping tomorrow the sun will pull through.

2 comments:

  1. Diane, you hit the nail on the head...'change' is what we need...change in the weather, is right. I'm sure it will bring on a change in everyone's mood and demeanor...
    I loved seeing the 'old' & 'new',,,photos do really show 'change'...Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being such a loyal follower ! Glad you are enjoying my blog!

    ReplyDelete