Friday, February 11, 2011

hUgs & KiSSeS!

I love him with all my HEART!
 This little guy makes 
     my heart SMiLE!
This was the best smile of the day!


Today was a big photo shoot from the time Beau arrived! Now I can only fit so many into the blog before  it tells me I've got my full quota!
So Kissable!
Be Mine!

Happy Baby pose!

Hugs and kisses!



Me with Bro Brian and Beau!
Today I had a full day of fun and visitors! My Brother, my friend Gailene  and my friend Heather all stopped by. I got pics of Gailene and Heather, too... but today my blog only lets me add this many pics... hmmmm not sure why... I think maybe my storage is full or something! ...
Imagine that!

I made another yummy batch of banana chocolate chip muffins... and sent some home with my brother, and some home with Nels for their family, too... when he came to pick up Beau!
That way they won't be there to tempt me!

With Valentine's Day around the corner... I needed some pics to create cards with... so the above are only but a few of today's many!

"Doing what you LOVE is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
- another fine quote by  Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

I really do think many of the best things in life are free... and money cannot always buy happiness!

I love a Friday full of hugs and kisses...
I usually have Beau with not many misses!
And today was a day with my little BEAU-ZY!
He smiled lots, but had a runny nosey.
He was all about rolling and doing some flips...
I made some muffins with chocolate chips!
Some friends and my brother popped over today.
We shared a fun visit in every way.
Brian and I went out for a meal...
And after eating too much ... it's full , that I feel!
I snapped a few pictures, mostly of Beau...
I think he's so cute, but you probably know!
Sometimes in life the best things are free...
I love it when people can share time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment