Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SWEET TOOTH!

Last night I decided to put together some little treat bags for Mariah to hand out at her dancing today, seeing as Valentine's Day will be done by the time the next lesson comes around!


However... I discovered that Mariah and her mom had also put together little treat bags as well... so let's just say the dancing friends will be sugar coated with love! 
... and others brought treats as well!!!


Mariah looked so adorable in her little Valentine attire at her class today, too! She is one who always stands out... (well especially to me)... but today in particular she was all dressed and stickered with "SWEET" Valentine's spirit!


Beau got his very first "TOOTH" today, so his spirit was somewhat different from Mariah's while waiting at the dance studio!  I cannot believe I didn't even take a picture of him on his day with his first tooth... what was I thinking????  He looked so grown up, too. He had a little pair of jeans on with his grey t-shirt and jean shirt over it.  So you will have to just visualize that "cuteness" for yourself!  I did, however get a cute one of Mariah in her gear... ENJOY!


I also enjoyed a lunch out with some ladies today, friends Jacquie and Jean. I always enjoy to dine out for whatever the occasion and today's was just  a friendly lunch! Yesterday I forgot to mention I had a starbucks with friend Brenda, too!


Shuffle loves a special occasion as well and is now sporting her Valentine Bandana!


SWEET VALENTINE SPiRiT!

Candy Hearts and treat bags!

Did someone say Valentine's?

Jana's first dance year... age 3
Buttons and Bows!

A couple of Jana's pieces of Choreography...
Against all Odds in 2000
Never Alone in 2001
(which she also danced in)
Music of the Heart in 2002
(a younger group she taught)
 In honor of Valentine's coming up, I chose costumes and or pages with hearts from more of Jana's dance album memories!


Whatever I do, I do it with HEART...
My intentions are good,right from the start.
I enjoy everyday and what it has in it,
I try to enjoy every hour and each minute!
I LOVE when I see my grandkiddies, too...
I LOVE all the stages that 
they have been through.
My life is so special, I'm the first one to say,
My HEART feels so grateful, everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Aw Diane, this was so special..thanks for sharing it...I love the photos...Mariah looked so cute with her 'Valentine Day' attire...and Shuffle is adorable...I could picture the little 'Beau man' in his duds too...a photo with the tooth would be nice too!!
    Loved it all...as usual (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your constant interest in my life and blog! I so appreciate all your comments!

    ReplyDelete