Saturday, February 5, 2011

BALANCE!

I am almost afraid to do the blog tonight after it got lost in the SHUFFLE BALL CHANGE of the computer last night... so my fingers are crossed (well as crossed as they can be while typing, that is!) Brian is headed to bed, so lord help me if I run into a snag tonight...


Well I am going to just have faith that tonight won't be the repeat of last night's blog posting drama. 


Today I got thinking how important BALANCE is in life.  We need a certain amount of stress to counter balance the fun... (but not too much!)


After spending some time on the computer, I was off to Goodlife gym to do my body flow class. One of the components of that class is about BALANCE... the class is a great stress reliever.


My oatmeal package had two happy heart tips on it today... one said "Seize the day, the active way." and the other said "Bike or walk to the store." So I gathered there was a hidden message there for me to do more exercise. And well I guess that does add more balance to life.


My day consists of a balance between being on the computer and other things in between! I think all the connections I have on FB and email bring a good balance to my life for sure... not to mention it brings me happiness as well.


Infact one of the connections I made on FB was to the friends we went out for supper with tonight.
We knew Joan and Gerry years ago when their girls did some dancing at my studio.  But just this summer Joan and I reconnected as friends on FB... and tonight we enjoyed a fun evening out for supper with them. It is always good to reconnect with friends from years gone by, and we shared some fun times and stories over our tasty meal at Athena. It is good to balance all the babysitting time I spend with the little ones in my life ... and mix in some times with friends, too. That makes for a perfect balance.


I skipped my poem for today and decided to change that up a bit just to add some BALANCE to the blog!


Instead here are a couple of quotes ...


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your BALANCE you must keep moving.
-Albert Einstein


A well developed sense of humor is the pole that adds BALANCE to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.
-William Arthur Ward


out for a great meal and visit with
friends Joan and Gerry
Where I go to find exercise and BALANCE in my life!

Ok so there you have it... life is all about BALANCE... and here's hoping the blog actually
posts without any drama tonight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment