Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SiX MoNtHs AgO!

BABY BEAU'S DEBUT!
August 8th, 2010

           


I'm fondly remembering six months ago,
That's when we all welcomed
SWEET BABY BEAU!
He was a brother... to Mariah, his sis!
And she loved him right then & gave him a kiss.
Everyone loved him because he's so good,
We'd hug him to bits, if we really could.
But he gets lots of love, from family & friends.
And hugging and kissing that just never ends!
I feel like the time is just racing by,
I enjoy every minute I share with that guy.
I feel like a grammie, who's truly been blessed...
Because my grandkids are simply the best!


It is hard to believe 6 months have past since we welcomed Beau into our lives.
I have enjoyed all my bonding times with my babysitting him over those months, and look forward to many more precious BEAU-MENTS to come as he continues to grow day by day.
Here are a couple of memories
from the day he was born...
 
Proud Mariah in her
BIG SISTER T-shirt!




A little Rain-BEAU of cupcakes
We took to the hospital to CELEBRATE his birth!


                                  FROM "ROCK A BYE BABY BEAU"
                                      TO "ROCK ON... and ON" Jana!

        Here are more of Jana's dance memories from her scrapbook albums...

1988- at age 7
Another mother daughter tap duo to
"BOSOM BUDDIES"
And Jana's first competition group number
"MARCHING UP BROADWAY"

1998-at age 17
our year of the "JAZZ" theme
A recital number to JAZZ IT UP!

2002,2003,2005... 4 MERMAID contracts
in TOKYO DISNEY SEA
from age 21-24

Jana has done lots of dancing
from the age of 3 -24.
She has done teaching, choreography and adjudicating since, as well!
I will continue to post more of her fun dance year experiences in blogs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment