Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For the LOVE of Ground Hogs!

HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY!

Colin and Jana via text from Montreal


My little dancing queen!

The party food of the day!

What a poster in my house reads...
and how true it is!

Me and my little Beau!

Today kind of went the same for me as it did for the ground hog!  We were all planning on getting out... but we didn't make it!!!

 I love the grand kids...
The plan was I was to have looked after Beau for a bit.  Jana is in Montreal and was to have flown home today, but the plan got a bit changed. Nels is now needed to work out of town. Grandma Nancy was to have come from Edmonton to be with the kids, but couldn't make it!

So all in all plans can change on a flip of a dime. And so they did!

I turned the day into a wee party and tried to invite someone to join in, but mostly it was Beau, Shuffle and me.  I even made banana chocolate chip muffins, too...and they were yummy!

Mariah will be here shortly and lets just say the pace will pick up some what then. She will be coming with her daddy after her dancing lesson. She is always the life of any party!
She was so cute this morning when dropping Beau off here on her way to daycare. She wanted to "ASK ME A QUESTION... and whispered in my ear I LOVE YOU!"
She is so adorable!

The saying on my Seize the Day daily quotes calendar  is written by  Willa Cather and says:
"Where there is GREAT LOVE there are always miracles."

Today's the 2nd, it's ground hog day...
But I'm quite sure they're in the ground to stay!
I had Beau and he slept a lot...
I thought I'd go out, but I cannot.
I don't have the base for his car seat,
And if I did, that would be sweet.
I'd pack him up, and I'd go out for a bit...
But instead  at the computer, here I sit!
I guess I'll have both kids tonight...
Cuz the change of plans and the missed flight.
I made some yummy muffins today,
I'll share with Mariah, who is soon on her way!






No comments:

Post a Comment