Thursday, February 24, 2011

YES!

YES!  It's an everyday word, but nothing happens without it.  It's the favorite word of people who get things done. "YES" opens the door to change, lets the light in and gets the ball rolling.  Every idea, invention, project, movement or marriage would starve without it. "YES" may lead to adventure, risk or even trouble, "No" leads nowhere. Say YES to life and see where it takes you.    
-This was a great statement made on the back of a little quote book called "YES", that I bought on sale today!
Beau looks like he is ready to say YES
to my friend Gailene, yesterday!

Beau saying YES I can SIT!

BEAU'S TOES to NOSE!

Toesies and nosies of little Beau-sie's!

My day started with my quaker oats
"happy heart tip" stating...
"LEAVE TIME TO DREAM"

My Seize the Day calendar
saying of today was...
"There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend."
-Katherine Hathaway

So on those notes... it seemed like perfect inspiration to call up my friend, Gailene to go for a little shop at Lawson Heights Mall for their sidewalk sale!

I think we are good for each other... and we keep each other laughing throughout the day... we always encourage each other to keep having fun and that is exactly what we do.

We also had a light lunch and a starbucks, too!

I was going to go to the gym... but didn't want to pop out my stitches from yesterday's little operation. I figured shopping was a better choice of activity for today... and I got lots of exercise walking in the mall!

Tonight I watched another episode of American Idol...and I must say I think
this will be the best season yet...
YES!!!

So on that note... I am now saying
"YES" to a bubble bath
and then I am heading to bed!
Tomorrow is another day of babysitting
my dear sweet Beau!
I had not a plan today, I must confess...
But when shopping was mentioned... 
I just said "YES"!
Gailene and I always aim to have fun...
And that's what we did, till the day was all done!
Shopping we did, but we bought not a lot,
We each shared some laughs 
...and many a thought.
I had leftover photos from time here with Beau,
So today I'll share more but 
still have more to show.
Tonight I watched Idol and this year is great...
Next week we can all vote, and I just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment