Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CuTe LiTTLe STiNKeR!

Today I was booked in to get a mole removed off my hand... and I didn't realize it would involve freezing and stitches... EEEKK... I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to stuff like that... but I survived!


Beau and Mariah's other Grandma (NANCY) was here from Edmonton for this week ... she arrived Monday and was here to help with the kids this week. However she got a call to go back home unexpectedly so she went back today. Mariah was able to go to her day care, but I ended up having BEAU... and may I just say, he just gets cuter by the day!... (and I'm hardly biassed!)
My friend Gailene popped by, too, and she is also bonding so well with Beau. We have fun with him and taking many pictures, too. Infact today we snapped over 100. We are both a tad "over the top" (OTT) with the camera.... hehehe... 
           We figure you can never have 
         too many memories... RIGHT???!!!


Beau is now doing so many things and is so close to crawling, too... his little shirt said 
                 "HEY HO LET'S GO"
on the back, and was so perfect for his little mood of the day, not to mention he was in the mood to GO in his pants as well... hehehe little STINKER!


So I will warn you there might be a bit of a 
                 photo overload in this post... 
but BEAU was so cute we just went with it... 
Proud Grammie D
 and her little BEAU-nus!

A SMiLE to warm anyone's heart!

Hey Ho Lets Go!
Here with my friend Gailene.

I picked Beau up from Jana
at her Store this morning.

Sitting and showing off his tooth!

Smarty pants standing on his own!

Standing is his new favorite!


         ...Just a few of the pics from our little 
               "BEAU"-TOE shoot of the day!
We had so many... hard to pic the cutest ones... but they were all cute... (of course they were!!!)


CUTE LITTLE STINKER!


Today I had BEAU with me again...
I do enjoy time with him now and then.
I get to look after him lots each week.
But it gives me a chance to get a wee peak!
He changes so fast in this little stage,
Each babysit... he is on a new page!
 He is a smiler and also a winker...
Today he was also a little stinker!
He is now doing so very much...
I captured a lot with my camera and such.
He sits and he stands and soon he will crawl,
He rolls on the floor, just like a ball.
He jumps in his saucer and he also plays,
He didn't sleep much, just one of those days...
He giggles out loud and babbles a bit.
I love him to pieces... and that is just it!
As "GRAMMiES" go... I truly am proud...
And I sure like to share that... 
and tell you out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment