Monday, February 14, 2011

ChOcoLaTe KiSSeS!

Spent my Valentine's day with BEAU!

Beau-man the Snow-man
after a little fresh air outside!

Sleeping BEAU-ty when he arrived this morning!
Cookies, muffins, suckers and
CHOCOLATE KiSSES beside!

Today was a day of so many
CHOCOLATE KiSSES!
I really lost count of how many I have actually consumed today, but good thing I go to the gym tomorrow!

My friend, Cathy, who used to live down the block from us, popped by for a visit today, and she came with Chocolate! Now what is better than a visit from a friend who comes with chocolate?! Beau slept through part of our visit in his car seat, but he played in his jolly jumper and his exersaucer when getting up!

He seemed to be fighting his nap today... wasn't wanting to sleep... but I finally got him to sleep... I loved that on the smooth jazz station on TV they played LOVE THEMED songs all day!
I do LOVE a theme!!! Yep... sure do!

While Beau slept I decided to clean out a kitchen cupboard. I couldn't believe how many pairs of old glasses we had in there!!! I found 12 pairs. I didn't even realize we had that many glasses... I didn't think I had even been wearing them that long... but I guess between Brian and me (and some sunglasses too)...
there were lots!
Now I have bagged them up to take to who ever needs them for the frames... anyone know where that might be...
or is there such a place even?

When Beau got up he was happy for a while , then seemed out of sorts, so I decided to find the snowman outfit to dress him warm enough to go for a walk. I wasn't sure if the stroller would push through the snow, so didn't bring Shuffle along, too just incase it was a lot of work! I got stuck in the snow a couple times... but the fresh air did both Beau and me good... and the walk was likely good too... seeing as I ate way too many chocolates today!

Tonight we popped by my in-laws with a little crafted card and some pictures of the grandkids!
I took them some "chocolate" too... sort of the theme of the day! We always enjoy a visit with them. I had hoped to take Beau there earlier, but didn't have the car seat base, which means we can't go any where in the car. Maybe one of the other days I have him this week I will get the base and take him there.

Brian adjusted the setting on this blog so people can make a comment without being signed in. He did that for me this morning. I don't know what I'd do without him to help with all that stuff! He is a good hubby!

Thanks to all my friends who wished me Valentine's greetings today on FB and or by email... I appreciate those wishes!

On that note... here is a little quote from my GRATiTUDE book!

"People who deal with life generously and
large-heartedly go on multiplying
relationships to the end."
-Arthur C. Benson

Today's a day for sweet VALEN- TiMES!
Another chance to write more rhymes.
Another day with Beau, so cute...
And yes... another photo shoot!
Another day staying indoors all day,
Look forward to WARMER on it's way.
So we can get outside some more,
Sometimes inside can be a bore!
I ate some chocolate... in fact a lot,
It's valentine's, but I forgot...
The more I eat, the more I've found,
I gain more weight... just pound by pound!
I hope your valentine's was sweet...
A day with love that can't be beat,
To fill your heart the whole year through,
And maybe even next year, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment