Thursday, February 10, 2011

CoMFoRT ZoNE!

                                       I love my little comfort zone... 
              and love when Jana brings the kiddies by for a little hug or two!
These kids make my heart smile!

Mariah working the
Valentine glasses!

Trying to get Beau to show us his new tooth!
 Today was a day of stepping outside my comfort zone a little! I decided to try a new class at goodlife gym called "AWESOME ABS & BETTER BACKS"... wow what a workout, let's just say I might be a bit stiff and sore tomorrow!


Mariah had her Valentine's party at preschool today so had her valentine stuff on again and stickers on her cheeks as well.  She tried on the rose colored Valentine glasses and was working them for a photo shoot, too!


I tried to get a pic of Beau showing off his new tooth... but he wasn't having it! He wasn't wanting to open up and show us for a pic! But he was cute anyhow as he always is!  


I am always grateful when the kids drop by to see me... they can pick up my mood with just being here!


Here is a little quote for today's blog...


"If you find yourself in a difficult job situation, modify your attitude and perspective... and see how things change for the better."


I got that along with a lot of good quotes out of the little book called "EVERY DAY WISDOM FOR SUCCESS" by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


I love quotes... especially ones with a positive meaning and great message... so I find my self reading this little book along with many others I own from time to time!


For this past week I have been featuring pictures from Jana's dance scrapbooks of her memories of her dancing over the years.  For today I thought I should take a break from Jana's books and show you some of Colin's hockey years. I did not scrapbook his photos!!! I just kind of think he is not a scrapbook loving kind of guy!!! hehehe
We had so many great years and memories of his hockey as a boy growing up until he ventured down a different path into punk rock music in his later teens.


On another note... I have been enjoying this year's run of American Idol and was reminded how so many of the contestants in tonight's first week of Hollywood must have felt so far out of their Comfort Zone! I felt for them... but do like the new judging panel this year. Being a judge is a tough job, too!


I like it in my comfort zone...
When I am there , it sets the tone.
But look out world , when I get out...
My mind seems kind of full of doubt.
I can get all in a mess,
When I start filling up with stress,
So I need something with some cheer.
And ask the grandkids over here.
They put a smile back on my face,
Then I'm back in my happy space!
Then I can focus good as new...
Get back on track and follow through!

2 comments:

  1. Diane, you do have a way of cheering me up anytime...I love that...all I have to do is read your 'blog' and I am smiling...thank you for sharing your wonderful day!!
    Oh and by the way, you deserve that 'bubble bath'...enjoy a long soak and sweet dreamzzz my sweet friend <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... you are just so thoughtful!
    xo Diane

    ReplyDelete