Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUNNY SIDE UP!

EGGS-TRA SPECIAL!!!

This week I felt like a different EGG description every day... I had a few little issues going on and here is how that went!

Monday - I was a DEVILED EGG!
Tuesday- I Was a SCRAMBLED EGG!
Wednesday- I felt like a CRACKED EGG!
Thursday- I felt like a FRIED EGG!
 Friday-I was feeling POACHED!
Saturday- I was OVER EASY!
Today- I felt SUNNY SIDE UP!
my little Miss Sunshine

with a rosy disposition!
Today we had the family over for a Valentine's supper. I bought Mariah Roses... she really likes flowers... and she likes my little crafted cards and seems genuinely interested in hearing my little poems in them, too.  I hope those little cards I've made her along her life, might be something she holds special in years to come... something that she can remember her "GRAMMiE D" by!
Valentine treats!
 Here are some of the cards and the chocolate chip cookies I made for treats for Valentines!... Along with some chocolate kisses and Valentine suckers, I got roses for Mariah and a teething toy and baby cookies for Beau, too!
Beau with Poppa and Shuffle from last night!
 Last night we babysat Beau and here is a pic from that... little Beau in his sleepers with Poppa Brian and Shuffle, sharing some quality time together!
My blog has told me I could not add more pics the last couple of days... so luckily for me, Brian always figures out how to get things working again!
                                                 YAY BRIAN!!!
      So today we can see pics again... makes the blog more fun to look at!

And here is another dance memory from Jana's dance scrapbooks. The year she was 13... she had a bad accident with her knee and wore a brace on her leg for much of that year. She was unable to be in group numbers that  year but we managed to do a mother daughter duo for our year end show instead...
taught by Brian Foley to "SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREET" (I figured it was a good one for my "SUNNY SIDE UP " BLOG theme of the day!)
Mother Daughter duo to
"Sunny Side Of The Street!"
1994- Jana was 13

Once again I like to put in a little Quote or 2!
I received a couple of good ones in an email forward from my Aunt Betty in Chicago...

"The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with credentials.. the most money.. or most awards. They simply are ones who care the most."

"Be yourself , everyone else is taken."

Those were both in the same email called Charles Schulz Philosophy.
He is the creator of the PEANUTS Charlie Brown characters.

Tomorrow it is VALENTINE'S DAY...
So I hope to
just follow my HEART, it usually knows where it's going!
I will be with my little SWEETHEART BEAU all day once again.

Oh let's just take a little peak...
At my mixed bag of EGGS kind of week!
I think I felt like an EGG of each kind,
So now today I just need to unwind.
We had the fam for supper today,
They had their food , then went on their way.
The food is away, the dishes are done...
I need a breather from that fun!
Tonight's the GRAMMYS on TV...
I've got it taping so I can go see.
I almost feel like bedtime now...
I'm all pooped out, could sleep, and how!
Tomorrow I'll try to follow my heart...
For Valentine's day, right from the start!


No comments:

Post a Comment