Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby Sitting Beau for a Week!

I have a week ahead of babysitting BEAU...
I LOVE him more than you could ever know!
But when I have him, I have too much fun...
Infact, really I get so very little done.
I just have to say, and I also confess...
My basement is just a big huge mess!
BUT... here I am , sidetracked again,
When I should be cleaning ...
the basement, ... or the den!
Beau is sleeping so now is my chance,
Instead I put on tap shoes , and did a little dance!
And Shuffle's whining in her kennel, now...
So I need to pay attention to her...and how!
Funny how my days just get all eaten up,
With a lot of doing nothing, and lattes in my cup.
A "GRAMMiE'S" life can be fun, it's so true...
But I get nothing done... and have so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment