Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 5 of my little BLOG WORLD!

Hello BLOG FOLLOWERS!

Well here it is day 5 already... and I have managed to make a post for each day that I have had it...and still cannot add a photo, or attach it to an email to sent to relatives... hmmm what am I doing wrong?

This is a full week of babysitting for me and I love having my little baby BEAU around. But as I mentioned yesterday... I don't get lots of my work done around here! I guess when I stop and think about it, though... the memories of having a baby around I will cherish forever and who cares is my basement is still a mess? RIGHT?

I feel truly blessed to have two adorable grandkids, Mariah and Beau...and I want to make as many memories with them while they are little as I can. Mariah goes to day care, and soon Beau will too, but until he is 6 months he is too little yet!
Well I'm hoping to squeeze in a little gym this morning before I have Beau, so should get on that now!

I hope all my BLOG- FOLLOWING FRiENDS (BFF) have a super duper day!

No comments:

Post a Comment