Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SPOT the SPECiAL!

Today started with my coffee in the 
RED POLKA DOT mug ... with the saying 
"Life is what you make it"... followed by the 
birthday show for ELLEN... and as I have 
mentioned I do enjoy her show! I have been 
getting a kick out of a youtube dancer they keep showing on her show...and today he was there in person to share his "DOUBLE DREAM HANDS" move in person! You ELLEN followers will know who I am referring to!


Shortly after that I received the CUTEST TEXT ever from my daughter, Jana... which I quickly posted as my FB status and it read...


Mariah just tapped her way into the bathroom to get her hair done and when she got here she said 
"gramma is the goodest tap dancer!"


Well that set the tone for my day!  It truly made my heart proud that my little 4 year old grand daughter would first of all come "tapping into the bathroom"... but more importantly that she would think her gramma was the "GOODEST" tap dancer!!!  
SO SWEET and ADORABLE! 
It's moments like these that turn a 
'simple' day into a 'special' one!


I got several comments, postings and thumbs up today on my FB, this morning, too! Funny how just that "thumbs up" on FB makes me happy!... (I know there is that 'nerd' in me shining through again!)


My husband, Brian never takes a wednesday off... but he decided to today. We joined Jana and Beau for a lunch at an Asian restaurant in the city! 
(I have BEEN OUT TO LUNCH everyday this week!!!)... Ofcourse I had my camera even though the family isn't always as into the photo opps that I am everywhere! hehehe


Then we went for a quick STARBUCKS... but my family became camera shy on me there!  I know I am a bit OTT(over the top!) for them at times with the camera!... so I didn't push my luck on that one!... just got our drinks without the fam!... no biggy!


Then I had promised Mariah I would come peak in at her dance lesson today. We even had a chance to come in a view the beginning of their adorable tap routine they are learning for the year end show... it is so cute. I think it is called I LOVE YOU!  When I pulled out my camera to snap a pic or two... wouldn't you know it... my memory card was full!... imagine that!  So I scrambled to get a few on my phone... (never done the cel phone pics before... so missed part of the routine trying to figure that out!)  Sheesh!


Mariah insisted she come back here after dancing... so of course it never takes too much for her to twist grammie D's arm!  We rented Alice in Wonderland to watch together on TV, then she crafted a "Shuffle" card, had supper, colored and went back home again!


Wednesday nights are my fav on TV. I watched "LIVE TO DANCE" while taping "AMERICAN IDOL" and then watched it after!  Once again I enjoyed both those shows!


My cutie pie TAPPER!

another lunch outing!


Proud poppa feeing Beau!
the STARBUCKS after lunch!

Mariah's crafted SHUFFLE card!
Brian bought himself an ipad on the weekend and has spent lots of time getting it all set up... he is like a kid with a new toy!  I love it when he finds a fun thing for himself!  He is usually the kind of guy who likes to spend his money on stuff for the family but never on himself.  I know it will be a worthwhile purchase, and he deserves it!


SPOT the special in the day...
In the sweet words people say!
Out to lunch yet once again,
Starbucks, dancing and home again!
Bonding time with my sweet fam...
What a lucky girl I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment